Project partners

Is this...love?

 

“Can we choose our partners for the project, Juri sangsaengnim?” Bomi asked with her hand raised.

 

“No, that’ll cause too much trouble and commotion if I left it up to you all,” Miss Juri said, “I’ve already spilt all of you up in pairs randomly, once I call out your names, go and sit beside your partner.”

 

I hope I get to partner Chorong… Woohyun thought. Little did he know that Yoseob was  thinking the exact same thing.

 

“…. Yoseob and Chorong, you two are the next pair…And lastly Woohyun, you partner up with Bomi.”

 

Yoseob smiled at his new partner. He seems like a decent guy, Chorong thought while flashing him a smile in return, at least better than that Woohyun.

 

While the two introduced themselves and made small talk, Bomi and Woohyun sighed.

 

Tsk… why did I get this player as my partner, Bomi thought.

 

Woohyun looked over at Yoseob and Chorong, thinking, does Yoseob really like her…Aishh why is she smiling at him…Oh my goodness what am I thinking?!

.

.

.

“Let’s meet this weekend at the library to do our research,” Yoseob suggested.

 

“Ne, Yoseob-shii,” Chorong agreed.

.

.

.

“Yah, Yoon Bomi, let’s split up the the work and do it individually,” Woohyun said.

 

“What? This is supposed to be teamwork!” She protested.

 

“Tch…you mean we should meet at the library or something to discuss together?” he smirked. “Look at you, I’d be embarrassed to be seen outside with a nerd like you!”

 

“Mwo?” Bomi glared at him. “Nam Woohyun! You think I’d like to be seen outside with a shameless player like you?!”

.

.

.

 

“Bomi-ah, what’s wrong?”

 

“Urghh, I got that jerk as my project partner. And he doesn’t agree to work together because he says he doesn’t want to be seen with me,” Bomi felt her temper flaring. “What the hell? Can’t he see that we need to cooperate in order to complete this irritating project?!”

 

“Unnie, calm down,” Hayoung said, “it’s no point losing your cool…Perhaps if you two worked separately for awhile he’ll realize that its less efficient that way and he’ll agree to cooperate.”

 

“I guess,” Bomi sighed, “Gomawo Hayoung-ah, you’re always so composed and level-headed.”

 

Chorong shook her head, “Aigoo Bomi-ah, poor you. What bad luck to be paired up with him!”

 

“If I was prettier he wouldn’t be that cold,” Bomi said.

 

“Yoon Bomi! Don’t talk like that! You’re pretty and cute even if he doesn’t realize it!” Chorong told her friend.

 

“Chorong unnie is right,” Hayoung said, “you don’t need his approval.”

 

“I know… he’s a jerk,” Bomi said, “But it still hurts my self-esteem, that’s all.”

 

Chorong gave her friend a hug. Nam Woohyun, you’re such a jerk!

.

.

.

“Nam Woohyun, you’re such a jerk!” Yoseob scolded his friend.

 

“What?!”

 

“How could you say that to Bomi, she may be a bit of a nerd but she’s still a girl, she’ll be hurt by your words.”

 

“Yah! You eavesdropped on us? Tch. What? Do you like her or something?”

 

“I just happened to overhear your conversation…Woohyun-ah, can’t you be nicer to her?”

 

“Don’t be such a bastard,” Doojoon smacked Woohyun on the back. “I was with Zelo and Yoseob when you were being nasty to that Bomi girl.”

 

“Aishh… are you all ganging up on me now?”

 

“Aniya, hyung!” Zelo said, “But you were too mean!”

 

“Woohyun-ah, you can toy with those ty queenka girls all you want but don’t hurt anyone that’s innocent,” Doojoon said seriously.

 

“Tsk,” Woohyun threw his hands up, surrendering, “Arraseo, arraseo! Now stop bugging me about this guys, let’s go get some food.”