Maknae's namja chingu?

Is this...love?

 

-flashback: a week ago-

 

“I’ll walk you home,” Dongwoon offered.

 

Hayoung looked questioningly at him. They usually parted ways after finishing up the research they had to do for the day. Why is he being so nice today?

 

“Kaja!” He said as he grabbed her bag. Hayoung had no choice but to follow.

 

“We should be able to finish up the last of our research tomorrow, right? Then we can start on the report, and th-“

 

“Relax, Hayoung-ah,” he held her by her shoulders. “Why do you think about school work so much? Its Friday, we should take a break.”

 

“Arraseo, I don’t think about school work all the time, tch.” She wriggled out of his grip and continued walking.

 

“Jinjja? But I only hear you talk about work.”

 

“That’s cause you’re my project partner, of course I talk to you about work.”

 

“Then I don’t want to be your partner anymore.”

 

“Mwo?” Hayoung shot him a look.

 

“Don’t talk to me about work.”

 

“Aish, jinjja! Wae guerae? You’re strange today.”

 

Finally they reached her house. He offered to put on her backpack for her.

 

But when he did, he suddenly back-hugged her. Hayoung was shocked.

 

“Moya?! What are you doing?!”

 

“Hayoung-ah, I like you, you know that?”

 

-end of flashback-

.

.

.

“Ahh!” Chorong gasped in shock as she felt someone grab her waist.

 

Woohyun chuckled as he back-hugged his beloved girlfriend. “Bogoshipda, Chorongie.”

 

“Aish, you scared me,” she pouted.

 

“Where were you girls during the break? I couldn’t find you,” he asked. “And Zelo likes Hayoung, did you know that? How strange!”

 

“I was just chatting with the girls,” she said as she tied to pry his hands off her waist. “Aigo, oppa, you can let go of me now.”

 

His back-hug suddenly reminded Chorong of the story of how Dongwoon back-hugged Hayoung as he confessed to her.

 

“Omo, oppa!” Chorong pushed Woohyun’s hands away and turned to face him. “Zelo…he really likes Hayoung?”

 

“Ne, he just told us during break today.”

 

“Aish! Andwae!”

 

“Eo? Wae?”

 

“Hayoungie…she just told us that she’s got a namja chingu…She’s attached already!”

 

“Mwo?!” Woohyun looked at Chorong in shock.

.

.

.

“Mwo?! Hayoung has a namja chingu??” Yoseob looked at Bomi in shock.

 

“Ne oppa, she just told us during break today.”

 

“Aigo… uri Zelo eottoke…”

.

.

.

“Oppa, he can handle it right?” Chorong asked.

 

“Who? You mean Zelo?”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Hmm.” Woohyun pondered as he walked hand-in-hand with Chorong. “I guess so.”