Double date

Is this...love?

 

 

“What do you feel like eating?” Yoseob asked.

 

Bomi thought for a second before replying,” Hmmm…maybe...patbingsu?”

 

He held her hand, pulling her along. “Arraseo, kaja!”

 

She followed him to the food market excitedly.

.

.

.

“Hayoung-shii!”

 

“Oh, annyeong Zelo-shii!” Hayoung flashed him a smile.

 

“Umm.” Zelo started nervously. “Are you… f-free after school tomorrow?”

 

“N-ne?” Hayoung was slightly shocked. Is he asking me out?

.

.

.

“Eo? Its Yoseob and Bomi!” Chorong tugged on Woohyun’s arm as she spotted their friends from a distance.

 

“Geurae? Oh its really them!” Woohyun looked in their direction. “Yoseob-ah! Bomi-ah!” He called out amidst the loud chatter at the food market.

 

“Eo? Woohyun-ah!” Yoseob grinned as he recognized his friend.

 

“Chorong-ah!” Bomi waved.

 

“Aigo… look at you two,” Woohyun poked fun at Yoseob and Bomi. “I remember when you used to ignore my chingu all the time, didn’t you, Bomi?”

 

She flushed and glared jokingly at him. “Aish, that was before! Why’d you bring that up!”

 

Yoseob smacked his friend. “Oh come on! Chorong was the same way,” he smirked.

 

 “Hmph! So what if I was?” Chorong pouted.

 

Woohyun looked at his girlfriend. “Aigo, kyeopta…” He pinched her nose affectionately.

 

Chorong blushed, embarrassed. “Oppa, hajima!”

 

Bomi giggled and Yoseob scrunched his face up in fake disgust. “How cheesy!” He teased.

 

Woohyun chuckled, “Aren’t you the same way?”

 

The four of them ate together and continued chatting happily.

.

.

.

“Hayoungie!” Dongwoon approached them.

 

“Eo? Oppa!” Hayoung’s expression brightened when she spotted him.

 

Zelo sighed inwardly.

 

“Who’s this?” Dongwoon asked casually.

 

“Oppa, this is Zelo,” Hayoung motioned to him. “Zelo-shii, this is Dongwoon. My boyfriend.” She introduced the two.

 

Zelo managed a weak smile.

 

“Ah, Zelo...” a look of recognition spread across Dongwoon’s face. “I've heard that name before.. friends with Chorong and Bomi’s boyfriends right?”

 

Hayoung nodded. “You’ve got a good memory, oppa!”

 

“Of course I do.” He patted her head affectionately and turned to Zelo, “We’ll be going now, see you around school, I think we’ll be good friends!”

 

“Bye Zelo-shii, you can talk to me tomorrow at school!” Hayoung waved to him.

 

“N-ne…” Zelo watched as they left, hand-in-hand.

.

.

.

 

“It was fun! We should go on double dates more often,” Chorong said as she walked home with Woohyun.

 

“What? Aniya, we should spend more time together alone,” he said.

 

“Aigo, Yoseob oppa was right, you’re so cheesy!”

 

“Yah! Isn’t that a good thing?”

 

“Tch,” she playfully stuck out her tongue at him before turning to admire the scenery of the park they were passing by.

He smiled as he stared at her side profile. “Chorong-ah...Neomu yeoppo,” he thought out loud.

 

“Mwo? Why sudden confession?” she laughed shyly at how cheesy her boyfriend was.

 

“Wae? I was just stating my thoughts,” he grinned as he pulled her closer.