She's cute

Is this...love?

 

In the cafeteria…

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Yoon Bomi imnida,” a girl sat down across the table from Chorong.

 

“Oh, annyeong! You are from my class, right?” she smiled, happy to have a new friend.

 

“Ne! We’re classmates,” Bomi said, “ I saw what happened in the hallway, you’ve got guts girl!”

 

“Mwo? What are you talking about?” Chorong looked at her, confused.

 

“I saw what happened with Woohyun, lots of people did,” Bomi said while spooning her bibimbap.

 

“Oh, geurae?,” Chorong looked up from her ddubokki, “aishh, he’s such a rude guy, did you see how he responded to that girl? How could he be so rude to someone confessing to him?”

 

“He’s the kingka and the most famous playboy in our school, he gets love letters almost everyday, and he’s dated practically all of the cute girls in school,” Bomi chuckled, “perhaps Naeun just wasn’t to his liking.”

 

“Tsk! Why would they want to date that guy! Wait, you said his a playboy? So he just toys with girls?”

 

“Yup,” Bomi confirms. “He dates them until he’s sick of them, then he moves on to another girl, another ‘target’. “

 

“Jinjja?” Chorong looks at Bomi in shock, “I’m disgusted! Why do so many girls still go after him?!”

 

“Ayy, he’s the kingka after all!”

 

“Moya, what is with these people,” Chorong shakes her head.

 

Bomi looks at her new friend and said, ”I guess you are one of the few who won’t fall for his charms.”

 

“Mwo? Charms? Pfft!”

.

.

.

Across the cafeteria…

 

“Hyung!” Yoseob called out to his friend. Woohyun sat down across him.

 

“So…what’s the deal?” Yoseob smirked.

 

“Huh?”

 

“That girl... Park…Chorong?”

 

“Molla,” Woohyun looked across the cafeteria at where Chorong was sitting.

 

“Ayy, you’ve got a new ‘target’, haven’t you?” Doojoon joined them at the table.

 

“Hyung!” Zelo appeared, “Jinjja? Aishh, you should stop being such a player! You’ve never been serious about a girl.”

 

“Aigoo, or baby Zelo,” Woohyun ruffled his hair, “how do you know I’m not?”

 

“Moya?” Doojoon nearly choked on his Coke, “ Uri dongsaeng is serious this time? Hahaha!”

 

“Wae? Andwaeyo? She’s cute,” Woohyun shot him a look.

 

“Pfft!” Zelo looked at his hyung with disbelief.

 

“She actually is quite cute,” Yoseob said suddenly, observing Chorong from across the room.

 

“What?!” Woohyun turned to stare at him.

 

“Wae? You’ve taken a liking to her?” Doojoon asked Yoseob.

 

“Maybe. Perhaps.”

 

“Hyung, court her!” Zelo suggested, “You haven’t dated for quite some time!”

 

“Yah!” Woohyun glared at Zelo, annoyed by his suggestion.

 

“Woohyun-ah you’ve got your tons of fangirls anyway,” Doojoon said.

 

“Besides which, Yoseob doesn’t play around, if he likes Chorong, he can make her happy,” Zelo chimed in.

 

“Why would you like her, Yoseob-ah,” Woohyun said, frustrated.

 

“Why not, she looks like a friendly and demure girl.”

 

“Demure? Yah! Did you see how rude she was to me in the hallway!”

 

Yoseob chuckled at his friend’s unexpected attraction to Chorong. “Maybe she just doesn’t like playboys like you,” he joked.

 

“Ayy, you can just change your ‘target’, Woohyun-ah,” Doojoon said.

 

“You’re not serious anyway,” Zelo said, eyeing him, “are you?”

 

Woohyun looked at his dongsaeng’s innocent face and pondered to himself, am I?