An apology & a scolding

Is this...love?

 

“Library. This weekend. You free?” Woohyun asked while trying to avoid Bomi’s eyes.

 

“What? Won’t I embarrass you?” Bomi said sarcastically.

 

“Yah! Yoon Bomi! I’m sorry, okay!”

 

“Mwo?! You’re the one in the wrong, why are you rasing your voice?”

 

"Nam Woohyun! How can you be so rude when you are the one in the wrong?!” Chorong walked up to him.

 

“If not for this stupid project, Bomi wouldn’t even want to be seen with you!”  She looked him fiercely in the eyes. “So stop being so conceited! Can’t you just be civil towards your partner and get this over and done with?!” She all but shouted in his face.

 

“I-I-…” Woohyun stuttered, shocked by how close she was to him. She glared at him and pouted in anger.

 

 

He looked at her brown eyes, her chubby cheeks and her pouting lips and suppressed his urge to smile. I…I think you look cute, he thought.

.

.

.

“Gomawo, Chorong-ah,” Bomi thanked her friend for standing up for her.

 

“It was nothing,” Chorong smiled. “He didn’t seem like a good guy to me since the day I first came here. Tsk.”

.

.

.

“Hyung! Did you do what Doojoon hyung asked you to do?” Zelo enquired.

 

“Aish… I did,” Woohyun rolled his eyes, “only to get yelled at.” By a very cute girl…he recalled the way she looked when she pouted and chuckled to himself.

 

“Serves you right!” Zelo smirked.

 

Woohyun didn’t bother to reply. He was too busy thinking about a certain someone.