Threatened

Is this...love?

 

Bomi and Chorong were just about to enter the school gates when a car stopped in front of them, blocking their way.

 

And out of the car emerged the school’s most famous queenkas, the most popular and arrogant girls on campus, Sohee, Krystal and Suzy.

 

“Stop talking to my oppas,” Krystal screeched, narrowing her eyes at the two of them.

 

“Mwo? ‘Your’ oppas?” Chorong asked while taking a step back as the queenkas came closer and closer.

 

“Nam Woohyun is mine! And you have the guts to date him? Who do you think you are? You’re certainly not pretty enough,” Suzy scoffed.

 

Bomi glared at them.

 

“Yoon Bomi! I’m warning you, don’t you dare to seduce Yoseob oppa either,” Sohee glared back at her with eyeliner -laden eyes.

 

“What?! I have nothing to do with him!” Bomi protested.

 

“Hmph!” Krystal looked at her with comtempt. “Seems like you didn’t learn your lesson from the last time, eh?”

 

“What lesson?” Chorong was genuinely confused.

 

“I see your friend didn’t tell you about what happened, huh?” Sohee looked from Chorong to Bomi. “Don’t you remember those ‘friendly’ guys who tried to talk to you? Didn’t they remind you to kindly stay away from the kingkas of the school?”

 

“It was you?!”

 

“How ignorant you are,” Suzy frowned at her, shaking her head.

 

“What a pity you were running around the field during break time that day, or you could have experienced the fun too, Park Chorong,” Krystal smiled with fake sweetness. “Those guys were supposed to approach you first, you know.”

 

“What do you want from us?” Chorong shouted in exasperation.

 

“Stay away from our guys. Forever,” Sohee said in a low tone.

 

“And that includes all of the kingkas, including Doojoon and Zelo.” Krystal added with a smirk. “Everyone knows kingkas should hang out with queenkas, and now low-lifes like you two, or that nerdy junior Hayoung that you both seem to like so much.”

 

“What?! Low-lifes?!” Bomi clenched her fists in anger, “You guys should-“

 

“Should what?” Suzy narrowed her eyes at her. “Both of you should know your place. Or we…can make your life very, very miserable here. And we wouldn’t want that, would we, new girl?” She finished, looking threateningly at Chorong.

.

.

.

“Let’s go to the principal!” Hayoung suggested, after her unnies related their tale.

 

“Andwae!” Bomi objected. “They have connections, if they found out that we told on them…”

 

“Mianhe, Bomi-ah, its all because of me…” Chorong hung her head low. “I didn’t know they got guys to harm you.”

 

“Gwenchana, it’s not your fault,” Bomi comforted her friend.