Forget about him?

Is this...love?

“Thanks for seeing me home, oppa.”

 

“Ne,” Dongwoon grinned.

 

A light breeze blew and caused Hayoung’s fringe to cover her face.  He reached out to brush the hair away and Hayoung stiffened at the contact.

 

His gaze shifted to her lips and he started to lean in. She turned away, surprised.

 

Dongwoon smiled at her shyness. “I’ll wait. Til you’re ready.” He pulled her into a hug instead.

.

.

.

“Chorong-ah, listen to me,” Woohyun pleaded desperately.

 

“Let’s break up,” Chorong said firmly.

 

“Chorong-ah,” he held onto her hands. “Remember that time with Suzy? It was a misunderstanding in the end, right? It’s also a misunderstanding this time.”

 

“But I’m tired,” Chorong said. “I’m tired of all your ‘misunderstandings’ and I’m tired of all the girls from your past.”

 

“I need you. I need you, Chorong-ah.”

 

Chorong walked away without a word. I need to forget you.

.

.

.

“You left him for that rich guy, and now you come back to ruin his relationship?! Do you know how depressed Woohyun was when you left?!” Yoseob fumed.

 

“Exactly,” Hyomin said arrogantly. “He was depressed because he loves me. Apart from the girl that he’s been trying to find, I’m the only girl that he has such deep feelings for. He said so himself.”

 

“What makes you so sure that he hasn’t found that girl that he wanted to find?” Yoseob challenged.

 

“He hasn’t.” She said smugly. “He on earth is he going to track down one girl amongst the thousands and millions out there?”

 

Yoseob smirked. “Well as a matter of fact, he has.”

 

Hyomin narrowed her eyes at him. “Nugun?”

 

“His girlfriend. Chorong. She’s the girl.”

.

.

.

“Rong-ah…uljima,” Minhyuk wiped her tears, feeling his heart ache seeing her cry.

 

“Was I wrong to trust him?”

 

Minhyuk pulled her into his embrace. “Rong-ah, I’m always here for you…forget about that guy…”

 

Easier said than done.