I shouldn't have trusted him

Is this...love?

 

“Guys, we need a plan,” Woohyun announced as he sat down beside his friends.

 

“Mwo?” Zelo scratched his head.

 

“Sohee. Krystal. Suzy.” Woohyun said.

 

“You think they threatened them.” Yoseob understood what his friend meant.

 

“Wait what?? Who threatened who? What???” Doojoon scrunched up his face in confusion.

 

“Chorong and Bomi are avoiding us all of a sudden,” Woohyun stated, by way of answer.

 

He needn’t explain further, they all knew what he meant. The queenkas were positively obsessed with abiding by the unspoken and unofficial ‘rule’ that the kingkas of the school should only hang out with them.

 

“Guerae? Aishh jjinja! They’re so immature,” Doojoon rolled his eyes in disgust.

 

“They’ll never grow up,” Yoseob commented, shaking his head.

.

.

.

“Chorong-ah! Bomi-ah!” Hayoung’s frantic voice called out to her unnies.

 

“Ne?” Bomi looked up from her book.

 

“Wae guerae?” Chorong blinked.

 

“Come with me! Ppali!” She proceeded to pull them out of the classroom.

 

Chorong and Bomi let themselves be led to the little-known spiral staircase at the corner of a hallway and when they looked down, they could see the bottom of the stairwell where…

 

“Woohyun and Suzy are secretly together!” Hayoung whispered.

 

Chorong stared at the couple holding hands and sharing snacks happily. She stood rooted to the ground, momentarily unable to process that information.

 

 

“Don’t trust any guy.”

 

“He’s the kingka and the most famous playboy in our school”

 

 

Her mother’s words and Bomi’s words replayed in her mind. I shouldn’t have trusted him,… Bomi was right, I shouldn’t have agreed to date him…

 

Bomi clenched her fists and made a move to go down the stairs to expose the couple but Hayoung stopped her from acting rashly.

 

“But…” Bomi protested.

 

“Andwae,” Chorong said, looking at Bomi.

 

She turned and walked off, with Bomi and Hayoung trailing behind in silence.