Annyeong...

Is this...love?


"Nam Woohyun-shii! Pay attention please it's only the start of the day!"

 

Woohyun awakes from his slumber and lifts his head from the table where he was blatantly sleeping in class, as was his custom, just a minute ago.

 

Jung Juri sangsaengnim should just give up already, I sleep in class everyday anyway, Woohyun thought to himself, lazily resting his head on one arm while forcing himself to look attentive.

 

"Now, let me introduce your new classmate, she has just been transferred to our school, please make her feel welcome," Miss Juri told the class.

A girl enters the class, her dainty face framed by long, loose curls. She had porcelain skin and her bright eyes scanned the room.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," she spoke shyly, with a unique, soft voice that caught Woohyun's attention.

 

He found himself staring at her, and realised how pretty she looked.

 

"Park Chorong imnida, please take care of me and I hope we can get along well, I-”

 

"Of course we will," Woohyun spoke up suddenly, interrupting her. He smirked as he realised how everyone's attention had shifted to himself.

“Nam Woohyun! Behave yourself!” Miss Juri scolded.

 

To Chorong, she said, ”Please continue.”

 

What an obnoxious guy, Chorong thought disapprovingly.

 

To her dismay, she was assigned to sit beside him, as there happened to be an empty seat. With an inaudible sigh, she made her way to where Woohyun was sitting.

 

Woohyun couldn't help but stare at her as she walked towards him. There was something…intriguing about her. Something about her…makes me want to know get to know her more, he thought.