chapter 28

the good wife

 

changmin wasn't a really good cooker ,sure he knows how to appreciate and eat food but that didn't mean he could manage to make a meal without any disaster ,speaking about disasters he just ruined one of joohyun's cooking pans while trying to fry an egg " aish !" he was irritated , even the stupid microwave didn't cooperate with him ,he pushed the start button many times in vain" you stupid machine ,I'll replace you with a new one if you don't start now ! " menacing the thing didn't work too ,he scratched his head trying to come up with something when he heard someone giggling behind him .joohyun was leaning against the kitchen door wearing her silk white night robe ,her long hair falling on her shoulder in beautiful waves -she was just  gorgeous "were you talking to the microwave ?" changmin glared at her " I think it's broken " joohyun laughed more and went beside him " no it's disconnected ,look " she pointed to the the wall outlet , changmin laughed at his own dumbness 'aigoo ,I shouldn't have come to the kitchen look I even ruined your pan " joohyun just smiled at him and put her arms around his torse " mmm you smell so good oppa " changmin held his wife in his arms ,enjoying her closeness ,she smeld good too " I love you hyunie ,I wanted to make breakfast for you but I failed " 
"it's okay oppa ,I love you too " she raised her face to look at him "my handsome husband "she touched his cheek ,eyes ,nose then stopped on his lips . changming gave her a questioning  look " you have a perfect face ,I like your nose the most " he smiled and leaned closer to give her a deep and hot kiss ,they broke the kiss breathless " this was good oppa " her voice was muffled ,he grinned " this is just the start ,what about we go to our room and play a little " joohyun giggled and tapped his shoulder " aigoo ,did you forget your work ?"" I decided not to go today I stay with you !" joohyun shook her head " ani ,you'll go to work you already missed the last two days " 
"but I'm the boss ,you know " joohyun tried to give him a menacing look but failed "oppa go take a shower and I'll cook food for you arrasso " changmin sighed in complete surrender and pouted " arrasso ,but tonight you have to make up for this " joohyun smiled and pushed him out of the kitchen " I promise you just go !".
the breakfast was delicious , changmin finished everything in a blink " I'm full ,thank you wifey "
" you are welcome my dear husband " changmin stood from the table and put his napkin on it " I'm going now , are you sure you don't want me at home ?" 
"oppa ,you have to go and deal with jessica-sshi 's case did you forget ? "changmin nodded " yes you're right ,I'll call you later " she walked him to the door and gave him a peck on the lips "I love you ,you know that joo hyun-ah ,I'll always do !"  joohyun couldn't be happier then she was now " I love you too and I'll always do " she didn't closed the front door until he entered the elevator ,he smiled and waved at her ,she waved back at him ,  the elevator's doors closed with changmin still smiling .
 
 
changmin just finished a two hours meeting with his staff ,they had to choose a new actress to replace jessica in her upcoming movie ,they also talked about the  loss they'll get with the annulation of her asian tour too ,the damages they have to pay to the companies that she is their endorsement model .in final ,they decided to choose hara one of the most famous girl group member in the company , to cover the damages they had, they'll release jessica's next album early and a dvd about her last tour to go along with it . now he has to inform hara about their decision ,she was a good entertainer ,she has a nice voice and can dance pretty good ,but she lacked a little in the acting area " hara-sshi ,I called you today to gave you a new project "
" neh sajangnim ,manager oppa told me about the new movie "changmin sensed hesitation in her voice" I know you are busy and you don't have much time before the start of the shooting ,but I'm sure you can do it " 
" ani ,I'm okay with the timing ,it's not that " changmin frowned " what is it then ? " 
" is sooyeon unni alright with taking her role ? I mean I know it was hers " changmin smiled ,jessica had the capacity to terrorize her juniors " don't worry hara-shi ,sooyeon is alright with it ,she has some health problems and she can't work for now " hara sighed clearly relieved "arrasso ,sajangnim  I'll work hard " changmin nodded and dismissed her . he could finally breathe and relax a little but his assistant baekhyun interrupted him " changmin-shi ,I have the college application you asked " changmin took them from him and dialed joo hyun's number ,joo hyun was cleaning the bathroom when her mobile rang **changmin ** " oppa ,how are you ? " 
"I'm fine honey ,I have good news for you !" 
"really ,what is it " she wiped her wet hands on a towel " do you remember when I told you I'll ask about college ?" 
" yes ,I remember "
"well ,I just got the application and I already paid for your first semester at seoul university " joohyun jumped and made a thumbs up  to herslef in the mirror " chincha ?! oppa you are the best I love you so so much !"changmin chuckled " I know how you can repay me back "
"tonight will be wonderful ,you won't regret it " changmin couldn't believe that his wife had naughty thoughts ,he couldn't wait until work is finished . 
 
it was dark when changmin was finally out of his office ,he drove his car thinking about his pretty wife and how happy she must be about going finally to college ,she 'll study what  she always wanted and meet new friends .he also hoped that she'll stay away from boys ,he didn't want to see his pretty joohyun having admires .he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the car that stopped in front of him was taking long to move ,he honked many times but the car didn't move an inch  ,he rolled his car window to talk to the driver " can you move please ? " nothing people this days doesn't know how to drive - he thought ,he pulled his car to the left in an attempt to overtake the other car but a truck was coming in the opposite direction .he tried to brake ...in vain because his car won't stop  the brakes were broken .the last thing he saw and heard was the bright light of the truck's headlight ..and the loud crush that came next 
 
 
            everything went black ....
 
 
 
                                                                                              
 
so yeah changmin just had an accident !! poor him :'( 
 
 
I hope you guys are doing fine :)
 
with all my love houtafifistories