chapter 9

the good wife

 

gimcheon 
 
it is good to be here again ,joohyun was glad to be back at this meaningful place ,all the most precious memories of her life are here ,the fresh wind brushed her soft skin and hair as she walked in the town ,it is a calm place indeed 'the advantage of the country side ' .joohyun decided that even it was her parents memorial she won't  be sad ,she won't cry _just pray for them and hope they are in a better place - she is staying with ahjuma kim while she's here :ahjuma kim is her godmother ,an old woman ,always smiling and very warm she really loved joohyun  .
 
she walked and walked until she reached her favourite snack shop where she can eat goguma ice cream ,happily she walked inside and brought for herself a big cone ,sitting on a bench outside she began to eat . she thought about yunho and changmin ,yunho was the opposite of changmin : very kind and friendly -she was glad to became his chingu - she wondered what changmin was doing now ? was he with jessica ? the office accident played again in her head " ani joohyun ,don't think of it again !" she told herself out loud !  
 
 
 
 changmin was with yunho ,in last time lunch they decided to work with each other ,yunho was the ceo of a famous advertisment farm and changmin needed promotion for an up coming movie .so it was ideal to work together 
 
"so the promotion will began in two months ? " asked yunho while sipping his coffee "yeah ,I know we are late , I hope it's not a big problem "
"we are late indeed ,but my team will do the best to finish it in time "changmin nodded at him smiling ,he was sure that yunho is very professional when it comes to his work 
"this the highlights we want you to show in the advertisement " he handed him a folder " yes ,I'll study this carefully "
"so ,do you miss the states ?"
"not really ,I was afraid that I can't accommodate to my new life style but I found some interesting things here in korea "
changmin raised his eyebrow ,he knew that yunho's interesting things are usually' women '
" a woman ? "
 yunho smiled widely as he remembered the  girl that haunted his dreams " you can say that " changmin made a tsk sound " she is giving you a hard time as I can see ! I  wish I know her " oh you know her changmin ,very well -thought yunho-
"ah! right I met joohyun yesterday " changmin gluped some juice trying to act soomth " really ; how ?"
"while I was choosing a car for kris ,I even helped her chose her car " how good of you yunho ! " chincha ,it's kind of you " 
" we talked " changmin frowned ,it is going too far " about ?" 
 
"we decided to become friends " changmin choked his juice " are you alright changmin ? " he nodded " so are you friends now ?" 
 
" I hope so " he looked coldly at yunho and took his phone " I have to call my wife "emphasizing the word 'wife ' 
 
 
joohyun went back to ahjuma kim's house ,she was a little tired from walking a nap will help her gaining her energy back but her mobile's ringtone interrupted her ,changmin ? she frowned ,something bad had happened because changmin won't call her without a reason 
 
" yeoboseyo " she shifted from her bed "joohyun-ah how are you ? did you arrive safe ? " 
 
"neh ,I am fine I am at ahjuma kim house now " changmin was happy ,the expression on yunho's face made him joyful "that's a good news ,joohyun-ah ! "
"neh changmin " 
"I 'll join you tonight ,I 'll be late but wait for me arrasso "joohyun heart jumped suddenly ,she grinned and nodded vigorously even if he can't see her "yes ,I'll wait for you " she couldn't hide her excitement
"I have to go now ,see you soon then " " see you " 
 
 
changmin was pretty satisfied ,he lost his control because of his jealousy ,but he didn't care if he has to fight for joohyun , he'll do it .he can't loose her: up until now he thought he was safe but with yunho trying to make a move on her ,it wasn't easy to restrain himself as it used to be .Yunho knew that his feelings were forbidden since joohyun was married but in the same time he felt that something was wrong with her marriage and he wanted to be there if he was right . 
 
" is joohyun okey ? did she go somewhere ?" 
 
" she is fine ,she just went to see some relatives to her " changmin tried to dissmiss his friend
 
" in gimcheon?" 
" how do you know ? " 
" your mother told me at your wedding last year that joohyun was from gimcheon " 
"neh ,I going to join her tonight " yunho was angry but he stood calm ,he didn't have the right to be jeolous nor angry .he couldn't imagine joohyun with her husband , many times in the last weeks he'll spend hours in front of changmin and joohyun's house ,just watching from far ,controlling himself from entering their house and doing something stupid.
     and now ,a dangerous thought is tempting him , 
 
                               going to gimcheon ....