chapter 25

the good wife

 

jessica gazed at the blue and vast sky as she inhaled deeply , she missed korea she's been away only three days but it felt like years .chanyeol stood  watching jessica with intensity ,her strawberry blond hair blown by the wind made her look like goddess .what if something happen to her ? what if he loses her ? he couldn't think negatively ,he had to be strong and comfort her ,that's why he came back .
 
" do you want to go home ?" they were in the car ,getting back from the airport "yes ,I am a little tired .what are you going to do ?" chanyeol sighed
"see my parents ,they'll have a shock " jessica giggled "I told you to stay in japan chanyeol-ah " he took her hand and kissed it gently "I'll take care of you ,as I promised you " jessica was happy to have chanyeol beside her ,he gave her a strength that she needed ,and she'll need strength to fight her illness ,to tell her family about it ,to face the press ...she had so many to do that she was tired even before doing it but when she looked at chanyeol ,her old friend all her problems seemed so easy " I want to be with you when you go to see the doctors ,arrasso " she nodded" I'll be glad ,I don't know how to thank you " he smiled and squeezed her hand. 
 
changmin and joohyun collapsed on the sofa as soon as they came back home ,they were very tired from their day out " I am exhausted oppa " 
"me too but today was fun ,we should go out often " joohyun nodded vigorously " I agree " chanmin's mobile rang "oppa your phone " 
"it's mum ,I wonder what she wants " he answered 
"changmin-ah you won't believe who came to see me today " changmin didn't know what gotten with his mother " who is it omma ?" 
"chanyeol-ah is here ,in korea !" strangely that didn't surprise changmin , his feeling told him that jessica has something to do with it " is there something wrong ? is dad okay ? "
"ani ,your father is alright ,chanyeol just missed us ,tonight I'm doing a dinner in his honnor bring joohyun and come home arrasso "changmin sighed ,he didn't want to go but he had to since it's his mother request " we'll be there omma ,say hi to dad " he he hung up and threw his phone " what is it oppa ,is abeoji sick ?" she looked really worried ,he ran his hand through his dark hair " ani ,dad is okay .mum told me that chanyeol was back to korea "as far as she knew , changmin wasn't that close to chanyeol ,like something had happened making their relation cold " aren't you happy to see your brother again ? " 
"it not like that ,let's just say that chanyeol isn't really found of me " joohyun nodded but she was still confused " what happened ? "
"what do you mean ? "
"I mean there must be a reason ,he wouldn't dislike you without a reason ,wouldn't he ?"changmin remembered what he did to his brother and felt sick ,he really is a bad guy "it's a long story " 
joohyun tapped his back " I want to hear it " changmin was going to reveal one of his past secrets and that made him a little frustrated 
" four years ago when I was still immature ,younger .I had just started to work in dad's company I met sooyeon ,back then she had just started her career  " he stopped to look at joohyun ,she was still okay "she was young too ,she thought she liked me , she started to flirt with me I pushed her at first because I didn't have the same feelings as hers " he took a deep breath and continued "then one day during a dinner I introduced her to chanyeol who was still an innocent highschool student ,if you just saw the look in his eyes when he saw her ,such admiration and fondness . and it gave me ideas ,ideas to hurt my younger brother !" joohyun gaped " why ?" she asked " why ? because I'm just a jealous bastard "
"jealous ? from who ?jessica-shi ? " changmin smirked " you're the only woman in this world that makes me jealous joo hyun.I was jealous of chanyeol ,I always was .me who had such a horrible family , such bad parents and he ..had everything I didn't that made me so jealous and out of my mind " joohyun got closer and held him against her warm body " oh oppa !" 
""he liked sooyeon ,one day he confessed to me but he was afraid since she was older then him ,I told him to go on and ask her out while in his back I made jessica fell deeper ,I created an illusion for him ,that sooyeon had  feelings toward him ,I wanted to break him and I wish I didn't "
"what happened next ?" 
"one evening ,chanyeol had prepared a romantic dinner and asked sooyeon out .she told me ,I remember that night ,she told me for the first time she loved me and what have I done ? I lied to her saying I loved her too and let her go to her dinner . in the middel of the dinner I called her and told her that my car was out of gaz and I needed a ride home ,and she as the good girlfriend  she was she hurried to me leaving chanyeol alone .when we met I somehow convinced her to go to her house ,she said yes and we....we eventually ...passed the night together " joohyun gulped ,feeling her head spinning ,it was in the past she reminded herself " as I planned ,chanyeol came to her house in the morning  and boom he found me half in her house ,he wasn't that dumb he understood the situation ,he was hurt because he didn't say any word he just turned around and left the house ,jesica didn't know what was happening and why chanyeol acted like that but she brushed it away "
" you shouldn't have done that oppa " joohyun felt sorry for chanyeol ,he was a very nice person .
"don't you think I know ? chanyeol didn't speak to me after that and when he graduated he decided to study in japan ,the last time he talked to me was before he flight to japan did you know what he told ?" joohyun shook her head " he told me ' despite everything you are my hyung and I care about you ' god joohyun that killed me more then anything , I think it was the best revange he could do to me "joohyun sighed " did you tell him you were sorry ? "
"no never ,I didn't have the courage " 
"then why did you continue to see jessica-shi after everything ?" changmin rubbed his temple "because she got pregnant ,I told you before I am a bad person joohyun ,if you hate me now I'll understand it "
"oppa ,you know how much I love you and I can't hate you " changmin was relieved " thank you and sorry "
"ani ,you have to ask forgiveness from chanyeol ,this is your occasion changmin ,don't you think ?" 
" will he forgive me ? "
"he told you before ,you are his brother despite everything .I know that chanyeol has a good heart " he hugged his wife " joohyunie ,you always help me to ease my conscience thank you "
" you are welcome my dear husband "
 
changmin wanted to take his chance ,chanyeol is his brother even if they didn't share the same blood ,he was ready to ask for forgiveness but will chanyeol gave it to him ? .
 
meanwhile ,somewhere in a dark room filled with televisions ,someone was watching the little moment of tenderness between changmin and joohyun with boiling anger .
 
  he had to make him go away 
           changmin has to move from the picture