chapter 43

the good wife

 

             

 

                         "so you've met yoona ? " stated yunho with a sardonic smile , he got closer to joohyun who crawled back on the cold floor until she hit yoona's semi- unconscious body " w-h-at-do you ..want from me ? " she spoke with a shaking voice and to her irritation he laughed loudly .a dark and scary laugh and when  he sobered from it, the hungry look he gave her was the most terrifying thing she ever witnessed " yes that's right joo hyun-ah ,I'm hungry " he knelt and took her by the arm dragging her up " I want you for me , every thing about you is " his hold on her was so strong it hurts " mine " she squirmed in vain " stop it please " her voice was barely audible mixed with her sobs " please don't.." her plea was cut when yunho crushed his lips to hers with such a force that it took her by surprise .his kiss was bruising ,pushing her lips apart with a disgusting moan .never in her life joohyun felt such humiliation and with a last sob she went numb in his arms . no more squirming or crying just like a rag doll she stood still .sensing her withdrawn yunho pulled from the kiss and shook her angrily " what the ! " joohyun still in zombie- like state stared ahead of her to nothing in particular " look at me ! " he screamed again and when he didn't get a response he pushed her so hard that she felt on the floor . a sudden pain shot through her body , her lower back hurt so much that she couldn't stop from hissing " please " she cried out " don't hurt my baby " yunho sighed in frustration " this is harder then I thought ! ". joohyun still in pain fought to find a solution , she had to gain time and her pride won't do her good " I'll do anything you want yunho “.

                                                                                                                                         

       “are you sure inspector ? " changmin didn't want to believe that he was right when suspecting jung yunho " if you are asking me based on evidences then no Mr shim I'm not sure " he turned the steering wheel " but if you ask me based on my personal sense then definitely yes " changmin sighed feeling anxious ; where are you joohyun ? please be safe my love…

 " here we are "  changmin and siwon were at yunho’s place .the apartment he and his brother occupied was located in the upper side of the town . they went inside the building and were directed by the receptionist to his unit . kris opened the door for them

“ good morning Mister jung , inspector choi siwon “ spoke siwon as he held his police patch to kris who seemed confused “ how can I help you ? “ he asked shifting away from the door so they can enter the house “ we are looking for your brother yunho “ kris frowned “ why ? “ and then he stared at changmin “ why are you here hyung ? “

“it’s related to the case of changmin-sshi “ said siwon defending changmin’s presence “ I see but my brother moved on “

“what do you mean ? “ this time it was changmin who spoke with panic “ he moved to his new house tow weeks ago “ . changmin and siwon exchanged worried glances as they had the same fear : yunho is definitely hiding something , something that might be dangerous .

 

 

      “you’ll do anything ,huh ?” yunho gave joohyun a heated stare “ interesting “ kneeling infront of her he took her shaking hand in his “ I know that you are trying to buy time my love , you are so smart and that what made me fall for you “ he rubbed her skin gently with his thumb “ but saving time won’t make any changes because no one will save or help you “ he smiled darkly like a predator who was about to catch his prey . joohyun held her breath , she was so scared that she couldn’t stop shaking “ please let me go and I won’t tell anybody “ yunho just shook his head and stood with her hand still in his signaling her to get up . they walked outside leaving yoona with little life to hang on , joo hyun thought about her for a second , what could she do ? nothing her mind screamed so she followed yunho back into the house with legs as numb as a dead body .