chapter 19

the good wife

 

how things have changed ,in the past changmin would never thought he'd be this happy ,that it'll be easy to confess to joo hyun ,few months ago he wouldn't allowed himself to dream about a future with her ,he thought that after two years they 'll just divorce and he had to let her go ,thanks to yunho he got the courage to face his feeling ,yet despite all his happiness guilt would always find a way in his thoughts and jessica's face will always remind him of his past mistakes 
"so what do you say ?" and here she was standing facing him ,he noticed  that she wasn't as angry as the last time he saw her ,maybe she was getting used to the new situation even if it was weird knowing jessica she'll want a revange but maybe he was wrong " do as you like jessica ,I told you before that I'll give you a break "  
she laughed " aigoo changmin-ah ,you are my boss you are not suppose to talk like this   "he shrugged " I know that you aren't well this days " 
" even if what you say is true  I can't risk my career because I am not feeling good , I have too much work " 
"if it is about the new movie ,I can find a replacement  " she laughed again ,her head falling back " even you know, you can't " he smirked ,well she was right it was too late to find another actress since  the filming will begin in fifteen days 
" don't worry ,I'll do my job well I just asked for three days " she stood up and adujsted her pink jacket " I need to go now ,take care changmin" 
"are you okay ?" she smiled and put a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear" don't worry ,I am fine " he sighed ,he knew she was lying but didn't say anything more " can I ask you where are you going ,I mean if you need anything I can provide "  
" japan " japan ?! is she going to see him ?  
"I am going to see him " he raised an eyebrow but  kept silence " I know what you think ,I just need a friend these days " 
" maybe he doesn't want to see you " 
"what ? why ? the last time I met we were good friend ,did you tell him something about me? " changmin didn't mean to upset her but chanyeol has changed ,he wasn't the young man that jessica knew " no ,of course no .I thought that it's been a while since you met chanyeol maybe he changed " she turn around to leave his office ,she was too angry to continue the conversation .she stopped at the door  " for your information ,chanyeol isn't like you ,he doesn't change so easily and I know that he won't let me down like you did"   changmin stared at the pile of papers on his desk .he didn't respond to her -she was right in a way - when  he heard her heels echoing in the corridors  getting far .he went out too , joohyun was waiting him at home and that eased all his pains . 
changmin parked his car and went inside the building with fast steps ,he couldn't wait to hold joo hyun in his arms .he saluted Mr park at the reception hall  but when he was heading to the elevator ,Mr park called him " I am sorry Mr shim ,I wanted to tell you something " he turned back frowning " is there something wrong ? " the old man shook his head " no ,I just wanted to tell you that you had a visitor today " changmin didn't really understand what was wrong with that ,it was surely his mother who came to see joohyun " can I know who it was ? " 
" a young man ,probably your age " changmin knew instantly who it was " was is it a certain jung yunho ?" the man nodded " yes Mr shim " changmin forced a smile to the man " okay then ,thank you Mr park and  could you call  me please if he came again , you know my number ,don't you ? " 
"yes ,of course ,have a good night " changmin nodded at the man ,and went inside the elevator with a rising temper.
he dialed the security code of the apartment rapidly ,he couldn't hold his anger and jealousy anymore .what the yunho was doing in his own house with his wife alone ? he is so gonna be mad at joo hyun for letting him come in .
 
" seo joo hyun come here now ! " he screamed as soon as he closed the front door . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                    
Hi fans how are you doing ? thanks for all your good comments !!!! how do you find my story so far ? if  you got annoyed at some point please let me know !!
I love you  my dear readers ; thank you and thank you again 
 
please try to stay healthy in this cold winter 
 
 
with all my love houtafifstories .