chapter 13

the good wife

 

joohyun thought that she misheard him  or that her imagination is playing with her mind ,she sat up leaving his warm embrace eyes wide from shock" w-h-a-t did you just say ?" she stuttered ,her voice was weak " I said " then he sat up too and took her chin to make her face him " I love you ,yes I love you seo joohyun I always did "his smile melts her heart ,with a shaking hand she caressed his cheek "oppa..." his skin was very soft ,he leaned to her hand and closed his eyes enjoying the touch " I love you too ,I was afraid  to show it but I love you too " his breath was slow ,opening his eyes he got closer to her and kissed her again this time the kiss was slower and more gentle .after that the time flow faster between them ,they kissed ,hugged and loved each other like they never did.
 
"I hope my parents are in a better place now" joohyun looked sad and it killed him ,he helped her preparing the ceremony this morning but each time he looked at her pale face and sad eyes he wanted to protect her more-after what happened the day before ,he was more determined to make her happy more than ever ,he confessed his love after all-" I told you before joohyun-ah ,they were good people .I am sure they are in peace " she nodded and lighted a candle "oppa let's pray for them " .
after that they sat to eat the traditional dishes that ajumma cooked for the ceremony " gomawoyo oppa " he didn't really know what she was thanking him for " for what ?" she smiled " for being with me today ,I was afraid to be alone but with you I feel complete " he eyed her for a moment she was beautiful even with the long black dress that she wore  " why did you get married with me joohyun ? you always had faith in me despite my coldness toward you ,how ?"  she stood up and went around the table to sit infront of him ,she took his hand in her " oppa ,my husband ,my lover I had faith in you because looked just like me " he frowned and tighten his hand in hers "I don't understand ..." 
" you were ...lonely... I got married with you because I wanted a familly and you gave it to me " he hugged her ,her head in his chest he could smell her " as long as I have you joohyun-ah ,I'll be happy " she nodded "tell me about you oppa ,what happened to you in the past..about your familly what did they do to you ? " she raised her face to him with teary eyes " ..please " he sighed " arraso" he drank some water and cleared his throat " you already know that I was adopted joohyun-ah " his voice was so calm 
"neh ,I know " she turn around and sat between his legs her back in his chest " I never told anybody about my real parents ,even the shim's they  don't know that much " 
"do you still remember them ? I mean your real parents "
" yes I do ,I was young when they first ..when " he was silent for a moment -it was always hard to talk about the past - " when they beated me ,I was eight years old ...my father  every night he came drunk he beated omma and then me .I never cried I couldn't be weak ,I told myself that if I was strong enough I'll get away from them and maybe be happy " joohyun sobed silently " I am sorry oppa " he just hugged her tightly , he needed her warmth " my mother always blamed me ...every time my father beated her ,she'll scream at me that it was my fault that if I didn't came to this world she'll be free ...she even told once that she hated me " joohyun couldn't believe that a mother could be that cold " oppa .." her tears wouldn't stop " but  what hurted me the most is the day she abandoned me at the hospital ..the night my father got crazy and beated me like hell ,I was numb from the pain " changmin too cried ,it was painful ,the room was silent only their sobbing was heard " my ten years old body couldn't handle the pain I passed out and when I woke up they told me I'll be living in an orphan from now on I asked many time for my mother but I knew deep down that she left me ..." joohyun felt bad ,sad and angry at his parents -how could they do this to him ? -her parents left not because they wanted to but because death separated them. she realized that changmin's pain was much worse than hers " I am here now oppa don't worry ,I'll never leave you ..never " changmin was touched with her words ,he wiped his tears -he never cried like this he thought - " I hope so joohyun-ah I really do ,you brought light to my life and I am thankful for that " 
" why are you afraid oppa ? I'll be by your side I promise "  but you don't know anything about the bad things I did 
" I love you my beautiful angel " 
" I love you too oppa " 
 
when the night came ,they decided to go back to seoul ,changmin was anxious but happy ,happy to know that things has finally changed ,anxious because he had to face jessica and tell her the truth ,to meet yunho -he knew he has feelings for joohyun - after two hours of driving they arrived at their house ,joohyun slpet all the way 
"joohyun-ah wake up ,we are home now " she shifted a little and slowly opened her eyes " mmm I am so sleepy " he chukled " you've been asleep for two hours aigoo " they entered the penthouse took their shoes and went to the living room ,it was awkward ,they stood looking at eachother with a weird expression on their faces" huh joon hyuna ,is it okay if you spend the night with me?" joohyun flushed red and bent her head she couldn't even look in her eyes ,changmin realized what he just said and shook his head " ani ,I mean I got used to your warm body next to mine ,I never slept so peacefully in my life " joohyun gathered all her courage and got closer to changmin " okay " changmin smile got wild " thank you very much ,I will never do something which makes  uncomfortable" joohyun nodded while taking his hand " I just need some time ,I am your wife oppa and ..and " she couldn't say it she was too shy "I know baby I don't want to touch you now ,not with jessica in the picture " hearing jessica's name hurted her but she was sure now of changmin's feelings for her "I know ,I'll wait for you " 
" you won't wait long ,because tomorrow I'll end it 
 
         me and jessica will be over "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                       
 
I am so sorry for being this late really sorry ! I hope you'll forgive me I had many things to do but I'll try to update more form now one I really love you my dear readers <3 <3 <3
 
houtafifistories with all my love !