chapter 42

the good wife

with shaking legs , joo hyun leaned on the door that she just closed . exhaling the breath she'd been holding .her heart was beating fast and her mind racing with questions :  what happened to the kind yunho ? what am I going to do ? maybe changmin was right after all , no one is what he seems to be ... glancing around  ,joohyun froze at the sight in front of her . pictures , everywhere.... she saw herself in every picture :  at the bookstore , the amusement park , some were with changmin  others with her in -laws. . god ! is it a nightmare ? " joohyun-ah , why are hiding from me sweetheart ? don't be scared come out ! " his voice so close , joohyun shook from head to toe her hand on her womb as to protect the little angel inside her 'go away ' she whispered like she was praying or wishing him to disappear. his steps stopped at the door and joo hyun in fear couldn't even breathe , yunho was about to open when the doorbell rang , he groaned and cursed before walking away .joohyun felt as life came floating through her veins , she heard his faint voice from the entrance and an idea came to her : she had to reach the garden ,sure there would an exit there . since she couldn't go out of the room without being noticed she decided to use the window .but before climbing the window sill something caught her eyes , a folder on the desk with shim changmin  written in bold .she wished she had more time to read it but yunho could be back anytime soon so with a little jump she was outside . the garden was very vast and it had a large fence hidden with roots . at the far corner she spotted a storing house but no door ... she was getting desperate when a noise made her jump ...yunho ! joo hyun ran to the storing house and closed the iron door careful not make any noise . think joohyun-ah ! think !god I wish I had listened to changmin ! I wouldn't be in this situation ..I hope changmin would notice my absence .. tears got the better of her , sniffing she wiped her watery eyes with the back of her hand and  sat on the floor , hugging herself from the shiver that went through her as the cold floor hit her back side .moments passed with only her breathing hard .. the silence of the room was corrupted with a small moan ..a moan ? with panicked wide eyes joo hyun scanned the room , nothing  ! another moan but this time something shifted at the far corner . standing , joohyun got closer to the source of the sound . a form covered with white fabric seemed to be the source , she knelt beside it and with a shaking hand joohyun uncovered it …she couldn't contain her scream , a woman lied semi-unconscious with blood all over her shirt . joo hyun shook her a little " miss wake up ! please ..oh my god what to do ?! " did yunho hurt this woman ? if so ; she is in a great danger … the woman opened her eyes slowly ,she looked dazed " miss can you hear me ? what happened ? " joo hyun panicked and couldn't stop her questions despite knowing that the other woman couldn't answer her .for now . she tried to lift her but she wouldn’t move just moan ,she was in a great pain remarked joohyun  . she had dried blood all over her face but she could see that she is young maybe the same age as her . she looked familiar for a moment …where did I see this face ?  god ! “ you are the doctor , the missing doctor ! “ the woman moaned again in response . she can hear me ! “ is it yunho who did this to you ? “ the woman made a painful  ‘mmm’ sound . so yunho had hurt this young woman ?! is he the one who kidnapped her ? … her train of thoughts stopped as the door opened revealing a smirking yunho " so you've met yoona ? " . joo hyun sat there frozen thinking that maybe ...changmin would never come to her ...

   despite the pain in his leg , changmin continued to limp through the streets . he was lost : his thoughts mixed between anger and disappointment , his mother of all the people trying to get closer to him ?! she wanted him to forgive her ? no ,that he couldn't . he thought about how easily joohyun had forgave him in the past ..how did she do it ? she had been as forgiving as an angel , why couldn't he be like her ? no he can’t because joohyun always saw the best in people , even the nastiest ones . he smiled thinking about his wife , the best thing that ever happened to him . just thinking about joohyun made him relax . he sat on a bench sighing deeply promising himself he'll be a better dad to his son and husband to his wife . he watched as people passed by and wondered why he couldn't get past his childhood memories ? why he always felt as he was unloved by people surrounding him except for joohyun who gave him all the love he needed and more ! that's right he has it, the love he wanted so badly ...who cares what happened in the past as long as he had his joohyun and maybe his mother deserve another chance after all . smiling changmin reached for his phone in his pocket , joohyun will be proud of me I'm sure ..but before he got a chance to call her it rang . ‘detective choi siwon’ .

“ yeoboseo ? “

“hello mr shim , I have urgent matters to discuss with you “

“what’s wrong ? “changmin is anxious now

“ I think I found who planned your accident Mr shim “ changmin stood abruptly " what ?! "

“ do you know someone with the name of jung yunho ? “ changmin swallowed " yes , why ? "

" I think he is the one behind your car crach “

“ what do you mean ?”

“It’s a long story , can we meet ? " changmin thought about it for a moment " I have to meet my wife "

"I tried to reach her sir but her phone is off " changmin froze , suddenly a dark thought came to him " god no ! "

“ what is it ? “asked siwon in panic

“I …I think my wife is with yunho “ ….

 

  jessica hates to take her treatments , she'll always end up drained and exhausted and more over she feels like there is no big changes to her state and that worries her .. she can't lose hope not now   " you don't have to wait for me chanyeol-ah , krystal promised to come today " chanyeol shook his head smiling warmly at her " are you trying to get rid of me jung sooyeon ? "he was holding her his arms , sitting in the waiting room of the hospital . lazily , he caressed her bare arm " you know that I love being with you but I don't want to hold you from your work " chanyeol chuckled " so you think that my work is more important hum ? " she just held him closer in response " yes ,I love you sooyeon don't ever say I don't want you with me arrasso " jessica nodded her head in his chest . a nurse came in and took her to the care room so she could get her medication , she turned to chanyeol " Mr shim ,the doctor wants to see you in his room " chanyeol gave jessica a kiss on her cheek before he went to see the doctor . in the office the doctor began “" as you know , miss jung has been on treatment for two month now " chanyeol nodded " and even if it is a short time , her body seems to be weakening at each séance “chanyeol frowned " what do you mean ? " the doctor pause sighing " I'm sorry to tell Mr shim , but my patient  isn't getting any amelioration "

" I don't understand ,I thought this treatment is supposed to be efficient  ? "

“it is when the when the cancer is in its first stages not in Miss jung's case “

“w-h-at do-es it mean ?” chanyeol couldn’t even ask the question “ I’m sorry but she doesn’t have much left . few months maybe ..I recommend she stops the cure and enjoys what left with her beloved ones . I am deeply sorry for you and her family “ . chanyeol didn’t know how he went out of the doctor’s office or how he stumbled on krystal on his way out of the hospital . he needed to breathe for he lost the ability to do so a few moments ago .she was speaking but he couldn’t hear not see anything only the pain in his heart kiling him and in a a moment of weakness he took krystal in his arms crying not  not minding people and doctors passing by -it's a hospital , people die or live in here .. krystal  must have understood what happened because she was shaking with tears and repeating " no , not unnie .. god please don't take her " at that moment chanyeol prayed god to save the love of his life and promised him he'll never ask another thing as long as he is living ….

 

 

                                                                                                  

first of all ,I am deeply sorry for my long absence .. someone has stolen my computer and I was so pissed and angry -_- that I lost the desire to write ..but now that I brought a new one and hopefuly it'll last longer then the old one I'm going to updated often  :D. sweet temptation will be updated soon so wait for it as to the good wife sadly it's coming to  it's end  :'( but I hope you'll like this chapter as much as I liked writing it . take good care of u dear readers .. <3

 

with all my love houtafifistories <3