chapter 41

the good wife

joohyun stood facing the iron gate leading to yunho's house , was it a good idea to come without telling changmin ? she didn't know but she couldn't tell him after what had happened yesterday .sighing she pulled out the metallic grill and entered the propriety ,the house is pretty facinating -it must have cost him a fortune - joohyun walked ahead of her ,looking around she found the garden very beautiful .she wondered why yunho choose to live in a secluded area ,maybe he was tired of the urban life and its noise _she thought . she arrived to the main entrance and pushed the call button of the intercom .yunho's voice filed the air  "joohyun ! you came " the door opened and joohyun stepped inside where she found yunho smiling brightly at her " good morning sunshine " he greeted her " good morning oppa "
" let's have breakfast hyunie ,I'm starving " joohyun was about to say she already ate but he walked away and she had to fellow him . the living room was very vast and well decorated - chic and modern - a huge round marble table was in the left side of the room and yunho sat on one of it's many chairs he pointed to the one opposite him " sit hyunie ,have some food " joohyun thought that there was too much food for one person or two including her " I'm not really hungry ,I had breakfast earlier with changmin " yunho put down his fork with an odd expression . he looked ..angry ? it soon vanished when he spoke again " I hate eating alone .you don't mind just to sit with me, do you ? " joohyun shook her head as she sat " of course no " he smiled "good ,tea ? "
"yes that would be fine " he took a  kettle and poured some hot tea in a cup and handed it to joo hyun ,she took it "thank you "
" you're welcome , so tell me what do you think of my house so far ? " joohyun hesitated while thinking of the right word to describe it " I'd say vast ,very vast " yunho chuckled "yes it is and that's what I like about it .plus soon I'll be having a familly of my own and I need space and some privacy from the outside world " joo hyun's eyes widen in surprise " really ?! " she asked .she didn't know yunho had someone special . he nodded happily " yes ,I'll be the happiest person in the world when she'll be mine " joohyun beamed at him , she felt such a joy for her friend . love is great and being loved is what's make a sence to life that's why she is happy for him " I'm happy for you oppa , I was afraid that after last night you'll misunderstood our relation but now I'm sure it was just the rush of the moment "yunho's face went suddenly serious " no it wasn't " his voice was tight with some unknown feelings, joohyun frowned  - that didn't make any sence  - " excuse me ,what do you mean oppa ? "without a word yunho stood and walked around the table to stand in front of joohyun , he took her elbow and made her rose from her sit " it's you " he said in low tone almost a whisper , confused joohyun tried to free her arm but yunho had a firm grip on it " you are the one ,it had been you since the begining . I love you " joohyun gasped and stepped back but yunho pushed her back crashing her to his strong body " let. me. go" each word she said came through gritted teeth. yunho barely moved and with calm he pushed her hair behind her ear " don't fight me joohyun ,you'll only hurt yourself . and your baby " joohyun was breathing hard panic suffocating her  " stop it please you are scaring me , yunho smirked " from now it's only me and you , don't be scared I'll treat well my love " joohyun was fed up .with a force she didn't know she had ,she kicked yunho hard on his groin . he loosen his grip on her grimacing at the pain ,she took the opportunity and ran to the door but it was locked . from the corner of her eyes she saw yunho coming to her so she hurried through the long corridor without knowing where she was heading " you can't run from me sweetheart ,I'll always find you " his voice was close . she had to hide . joohyun glanced around her and opened a door haphazardly .closing the door silently ,joohyun took a deep breath to calm herself - this was a nightmare - what's wrong with him ? would he seriously hurt me ? she didn't know yunho anymore and it frightened the hell out of her .

changmin walked beside his mother in a total silence for the past fourty minutes . how he hated it -silence - it made him think ,think about memories he learnd to forget for years " do you want to sit ? " she pointed to his cane " it must be tiring to walk with a cane " changmin sighed , right now his leg was the least of his problems " whay now ? " he asked desperately , mi-sook looked at her son and saw the hurt in his eyes . why now ? what could she answer him ? that she felt guilty , that she is alone . no ,no answer would ease his heart and she knew it ; a mother should never abandon her son no matter what . she looked up at the cloudy sky " when you were a baby " she began " I thought you were the most beatiful baby in the world .with your tiny hands and tiny feets" she turned to look at his face " one night you were so sick , so feverish I thought you'd die .  I took you to the hospital and prayed all night for you to get better , and you did .I promised myself that I'll always protect you from that night  on " changmin didn't know if this story was true for all he could remember his mother treated him like " the only memories I have of you mother are those where you told  me it was all my fault : father getting drunk and being violant .like it is me who made him a monster " changmin shook from his pain " and most of all I remember you telling me you hated me .so tell me why did you come back to my life ? were you thinking I'll welcome you with open arms ? " mi-sook didn't answer only her regretful eyes begging him to stop " I'll never forgive you mother , no matter what you say or do . you are just a figure from my past that I plan to earse " he breathed out his anger " for ever "  . changmin turned  and left his mother standing in the middle of park, he did the same thing his mother did : leaving without looking back .


    detective choi siwon tried every possibility to find yoona but failed , where are you yoona ? god he had to find her . she is as precious to him as sulli his sister is .they grow up together . yoona with her bubbly personality and him with his adventurous side ,they completed each other .even when she went aboard with her family they never lost their contact and their friendship remind the same .siwon smiled remembering her pretty face and just the thought of not seeing it again made him angry , for the hundred time he took her file and revisited every evidence ,every suspect profile -mainly her patients - ... this was insane . Siwon tossed the file on his office table which caused some papers to fly around ,one in particular fell on the ground next his shoes as he picked it up  something caught his attention . a name to be precise : jung yunho . where did he see this name before ? a recent case maybe , he stood and went to retrieve a document from his suitcase . shim changmin's accident case was his latest , he searched through the suspects names - nothing -the witness names .... Bingo !
 

                                            he found his link :jung yunho .

 

 

 

                                                                     

 

 

Hi there how are you my sweet readers ? hopfuly fine ^^ this story is coming to an end soon maybe 2 to 3 more chapter :'( I'm gonna miss it lol :p but hey I'll have time to write my other stories sweet temptation is one of them ;)

 

 

good read :)

wih all my love houtafifistories :)