chapter 16

the good wife

 

yunho didn't know how long he had been staring at his empty glass ,many feelings flowed in his head : shock , anger ,deception but the most dominant one was his concern towards joo hyun ,he couldn't imagine how she could have felt ,what jessica told him now was very ,very disturbing. he couldn't quite know the reason behind telling him this big secret 'did jessica know about his feeling ?' .jessica saw the shock in yunho's face ,smirking she rised her second glass of red wine and drank ' I was right, he likes joohyun ' she thought 
"why are you telling me this jessica-sshi ,I don't understand your motives "
" do you like joohyun ? " yunho's eyes widen, how on earth did she know ?. he was thinking about a way to escape this question he needed time " why do you think that ?" she just smiled casually "because your eyes have betrayed you "
"what do you mean ?" 
"I saw you one time at changmin's company ,you were staring at joohyun who stopped infront of you " yunho shrugged trying to act cool " people do look ,you know !" she laughed " you know what I mean ,the way your eyes shined meant one thing " 
" wich is ? " he should have change the subject but he really wanted to know her thoughts suddenly 
 " you like her ,or you are attracted to her at least " yunho was impressed by her analyse " I wish I could tell you are right " 
" you don't want to know what happened to her that day yunho-sshi .back then I really wished you to go and comfort her "yunho raised his eyebrow , he remembered seeing joohyun that day :she looked so lost and sad he wondered what had happened  " what happened ?" jessica grinned again ,her mind game was working it was easy  "see ,you care for her ,if not more " yunho sighed she had him now 
"let's suppose you are right ,what do you want me to do ? or should I say how could you help me ?" 
"I can make the impossible possible " 
"how ? you said changmin broke up with you ,it means that he care for joohyun ,doesn't it ?" jessica frowned and tighten her hold on the glass " you don't know anything about changmin ,you think you do but you don't ,he isn't an angel as he seems " yunho sensed that jessica didn't tell him all the story ,that she had something darker" is there something that could threaten joo hyun ?" jessica nodded slightly " tell me ,tell me please " yunho was panicking 
"I can only tell you one thing yunho-sshi ,take good care of joohyun if you really care for her "jessica really meant what she said -despite everything she didn't want joo hyun live the same thing she did when she lost her baby -" if he is as bad as you say ,why are you still want him ?"
"because I love him but most important I can't lose I never did " jessica has her dark side too -thought yunho - but he cared for joohyun and he'll do anything to protect her " what can I do ? how can we sperate them changmin and joohyun ? how ?" jessica finished her wine put the glass the bar surface "by exposing changmin ,joo hyun must know who he really is ..."
"and then joohyun will hate him more " yunho cut her mid sentence
"yes and at that time you'll be next to her and win her " yunho nodded ,it wasn't bad but .."will she be hurt in anyway ?" 
"don't worry about her ,she'll be okay " jessica stood " I have to go "
yunho stood too and offered his hand to jessica " it was very intersting to talk with you "
she shook his hand " yes but we need to talk more there is things you need to know " 
"things ?" 
"yes about your old ,dear friend changmin" 
"from this night he isn't my friend anymore"his face darkened ,but he has to control his anger at least for now " you have to control your self yunho-sshi ,if we want this to work ,don't show you hate to changmin "jessica was right " neh ,I'll try my best " .he offered her his business card and private number before they  went each their way .
 
changmin and joohyun laid on the bed holding each other closely ,the dinner was great ,they talked about their mutuelle day but the real intimacy between them happen in the bed ,like last night they talk about their feelings ,about their past " oppa how did it go with jessica today ?"  she was anxious about this all the day " it is over joohyun-ah ,I am all yours " he her hair and she nuzzled her cheek on his bare chest " was she angry ? sad ? will she be alright?" he stopped his caress for a brief moment ' she is worried about jessica ,a real angel' he smiled " she is a little angry,don't worry she'll be okay ,she is strong " she raised her head to to look into his eyes ,her big cute eyes made his heart's beat speed ,she touched him so slowly like she was afraid .with heavy breath he reached for her hand and kissed her palm " don't be afraid to touch me ,I want you too my love" she shift so she can be closer to his face ,when her lips brushed his -she stopped ,shy to continue but he saw the signal and kissed her deep " I " he kissed her " love you" another kiss " so ..much" another kiss ,she giggled "I love you too oppa " they changed their position so they are facing each other now " I have a question " said joo hyun , changmin was tracing her face with his finger " what is it my love ? " she exhaled " I want to know what happened between you and jessica " changmin froze ,he wasn't prepared for this at least not now " I guess I don't have a choice " he sat up leaning against the bed's headboard  " I don't want to force you oppa ,if you are not ready then I'll wait " 
"no I have to tell you ,but I am afraid that what you'll hear want please you "joohyun sighed " I take the risk "
 
changmin wanted to be carfull about what his next words but it was hard ,how would he tell her that he was the reason behind his baby's death without freaking her out ? god help him the night will surely be long .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                 
hi my lovely and dear readers ,how are you doing in those cold winter days ? hope well ,I wanted to thank you for your comments <3
 
with all my love houtafifistories <3