chapter 17

the good wife

 

it was his first time confessing , never in his life changmin thought he'll do it .as if it wasn't hard enough ,he had to do it in front of joo hyun , he sighed and looked at her face searching for any reaction  ,he told her all the story and she didn't interrupt him ,she just listened to him calmly , now that he finished ,he felt relieved and light -like something heavy was removed - but her silence scared him "do you hate me joohyun-ah ?,because if you do ,I'll understand..I..just say something please " he was hoping that she won't hate him ,that she'll forgive him -but he knew it was just a hope- shelooked at him her face softened " no oppa ,I don't hate hate you " her voice so calm ,he exhaled, relief washed him " I know that what I did is unforgivable I.." 
"it wasn't your fault ,it was an accident " she cut him mid sentence " that's true that you shouldn't get drunk ,but what happened that night wasn't your fault nor jessica's" 
" aren't you disgust by me ?how could you forgive me ?" changmin didn't mean to lose his temper ,but  he was afraid that joohyun was hidding her true feelings that she was scared of him or something ,the truth is he couldn't imagine that any normal person will forgive him " no ,I am shocked ,sad ,compassionate but disgusted no, never " she paused and then continued  "" it's not me or jessica who should forgive you oppa , you have to pray god for forgiveness" she took his hand in hers "if you really regret it then you'll be forgiven , even if what happened wasn't your fault ,but if it makes you feel better then you should definetly do it " 
" oh I regret it so badly ,sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change that night ,but I can't " he lowered himself on the bed and put his head on her flat tummy ,encircling her waist with his arms  " but what could regret do ? I am a monster "  she caressed his hair softly " you regret it and I can feel that guilt haunt you, that 's mean you have a conscience and that my dear it is human " he never saw it that way ,joohyun made things clearer for him  "do you still love me ? "
"of course I do ,I love you and I'll always do "
"can I ask you something ?" "neh oppa "
"do you think it's okay if I go to church with you next time " she smiled " of course " he sat up and kissed her " thank you for being you joohyun-ah ,thank you for loving me " 
" you are welcome plus you deserve a chance ,life isn't always dark" he hugged her and laid back on the bed with her in his arms ,she adjusted her self and closed her eyes,he watched her sleeping face for a moment 
" I know now ,because you are my light" . 
 
yunho unlocked his house's front door , he heard noises from the living room as he got closer he could distingue  kris 's laugh mixed with a female voice ,probably his date ,he didn't want to interrupt them but he had to go to his bedroom 
" no not like that ,you have to do it again " the femal voice said
" but I thought you like it like this " kris answered her , he wondered what they were doing at this hour of the night 
 " it's not the way I like it ,it's the way it's supposed to be " when he entered the room ,he could finally see to whom belonged  the voice ,kris was sitting with a girl -he couldn't see her face because  she was focusing writing  ,head down with her golden hair falling all over, but what intrigued  him the most is that they were actually studying ...well that was new ,kris with a book ! 
"ahem " he cleared his throat to get their attention kris looked up "oh hyung you're back" yunho's gaze fell on the girl who stood abruptly , she was beautiful : fair skin , big eyes, small nose, long wavy and golden hair ,but she was short and looked so much younger than kris -he hoped she wasn't a minor- " please continue ,I am just going to my room " 
"actually it's getting late and I should get back home " she spoke ,kris looked upset and glared at his hyung "hyung let me introduce you kim taeyeon my classmate ,taeyeon-sshi this is my brother jung yunho " she bowed ninety degree " nice to meet you yunho-sshi ,I am sorry but we were just studying and we didn't feel the time fly by " kris stood up " yeah ,noona was helping me with economy ,you know that module is pretty hard "  yunho frowned noona ?! she looked like she was a highschool student not a college one "okay ,just make sure to take her home ,it is late and dangerous for a girl to walk alone " 
"it's okay ,I can take a cab "yunho shook his head " I just brought him a car ,at least he can used it for something good " kris's grin got wild ,he was very happy to do the task " yeah ,I 'll be glad to take you home " 
" well if you insist then yes " she turned around to grab her coat ,yunho winked at his brother who rolled his eyes and walked with the girl outside , maybe kris has finally found the right one for him .
back in his bedroom ,yunho took off his shirt and collapsed on the bed ,he was thinking about his conversation with jessica at the bar and the revelation he knows now ,his  thoughts went to joo hyun ,she must be alone and felt unloved :he had to do something ,changmin didn't deserve her in anyway , changmin was his childhood friend ,he was a brother to him ,but joohyun was more important then him so if he had to hurt him he'll do it .his phone rang jerking him away from his thoughts , he didn't recognize the number but answered it anyway 
"yeobosseo "
"yeobosseo yunho-ssi ,it is jessica I wanted to make sure  you have my number ,did I wake you ? " "no I was about to sleep " "okay then have a sweet dreams " "thank you ,can I ask when can we meet again ? "she chuckled " patience yunho-sshi ,everything in time , we will see each other soon but not this days I 'll be out of the country for some days" he sighed 
" okay ,good night" he tossed his phone on the bed and went to take a cold shower ,maybe this will help him ease his heart pain ,tomorrow he must see joohyun ,he'll find a way to see her : when changmin will be out of the house he'll go to their house to see her, he missed her badly .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
I am really badly  sorry about the late update  !! , anyway hope you'll enjoy this chapter  
 
 
with all my love houtafifistories