chapter 18

the good wife

 

breakfast has never been so loud and cheerful ,they laughed ,eated and shared their plans for the day ,changmin wiped his mouth and sighed " I can't believe that we eated in total silence during the last year "
" I know " joohyun smiled and poured some orange juice in changmin's glass " joo hyun-ah I was thinking "
"what is it oppa ?" 
 "do you want to go to college ?" joohyun was surprised by his question it's been a while since she thought about it, college was something she always wanted ,unfortunately after her parents sudden death she couldn't do much "I remember momma saying you wanted to be a writer ,don't you ? " she just nodded ,how much changmin knew about her touched her ,it's true that writing was special for her"could it be possible ?" he smiled " of course ,it's only been two years since you graduated from high school ,what did you choose to major in ?"  " korean literature at seoul university "
"I studied business there ,it's a good school anyway I'll ask my secretary for some info about it and we'll see what we can do arrasso " joohyun jumped from her chair and turned around the big square table to stand next to changmin with gleaming eyes "what?" he asked ,she bent down and hugged him strongly " I love you oppa ,you are the best " he laughed " easy wife you'll break my neck " she laughed too and withdraw from him ,he stood up " time to go to work my little angle " she hugged him again but it was more confortable this time " you aren't just my husband but my love  , my only family ,my best friend ..you are my all " changmin hugged her back with all his strengh like she was going to disapear "oh god if you just knew how much I love you " .
 
yunho was in his car parked next to changmin and joo hyun's house  ,he stared at the expensive building waiting to see his dear friend out of it ,sighing he rubbed his temple  _ too much thinking brought him a headache -the same question played in his mind again and again how on earth  did he end like this 'loving the wrong person ' ?when he was in  new york ,he dated many women ,he wasn't a playboy like kris ,he respected his girlfriends but he wasn't so attached to them as he is to joo hyun ,when he first met her last year at  her wedding ,he thought she was special -he was attracted to her more than he wished - god helps him ...a movement caught his attention ,changmin was heading to his car a big smile plastered on his face ..the jerk was having fun torturing joohyun... ,yunho waited until he entered his car and was far enough to not see him getting in the building .
 
in the reception hall of the building a man in a black suit was behind the post "how can I help you sir ? "
 " I am here to see mrs shim joo hyun " the man nodded and took the phone handle "could you tell me your name please? "  
"jung yunho" yunho made a quick glance around him ,surely it was a very exorbitant construction ,he heard the man talking to joo hyun " yes ma'am  his name is jung yunho ,yes alright " he put the phone back and looked at yunho smiling " you can go upstair Mrs shim is waiting for you " he gestured toward the elevator" floor number 50 apartment 45".
 
joohyun was curious about yunho's visit ,the last time she saw him in gimseon he looked very angry hopefully he isn't anymore .the intercom rang ,she got closer and saw yunho's face on the screen sighing she pressed the button and the door opened 
"good morning " he greeted her calmly at least he wasn't angry " good morning op..er.. yunho-sshi " joohyun didn't really know how to adress him ,yunho hid his hurt expression and walked inside the house ,he sat in the living room while joohyun stood looking at him " I am going to make some coffee " "okay" she didn't call me oppa ,why ?did changmin threat her or something ?
"here " joohyun put a cup of a steaming coffee on the low table and sat facing him "I know everything " she frowened "what do you mean ? I don't understanted ! "
"why didn't you tell me ,is he menacing you ? " 
"I don't know what are you talking about " joohyun panicked 'does he know their marriage secret " he is cheating on you with jung jessica .you know that, don't you ?"
"please don't do that " yunho stood up furiously " don't do what ? stating the fact that he is cheating on you " she closed her eyes ,trying to surpass the tears that threatened to fall "don't you have some dignity ? why are you protecting that bastard " he grabbed her shoulders forcing her to stand up " open your eyes joo hyun-ah ,tell me why ? tell me " he was screaming now ,in his voice a mix of sadness ,anger and jealousy  " please I need to know " he shook her body but she kept her eyes closed "because ..I... I.. love him " her voice was so weak ,yunho froze and let go of her " joohyun-ah.."he was in lost of words ,what would he say ? it was his worst nightmare becoming reality " but he hurted you " his voice was a whisper ,barely audible ,he focused on the big plasma screen behind joohyun ,now that she oppened her eyes he was afraid to look into them ,to see her true feelings " it doesn't matter anymore" he looked back at her face " so you are going to suffer alone ? "
"no because he loves me too " a tear escapade from her eye and yunho reached to wipe her with the back of his hand " that's what he wants you to believe ,like he played with jessica all those years he'll do the same to you "she stepped back from his touch " no ,he won't "
"I am worried about you ,you are not like jessica ..you are.."
"weak " she cut him " no joo hyun-ah , you are important to me that's why I am worried about you " she was a little confused all this time ,why yunho was so interested in her life ? why ?" why ? why do you care so much about me ?" despite the odd situation ,he smiled at her " I like you ,I always did "her eyes widened and she could swear that her face was red from shyness ,he laughed and moved toward the front door ,she stood there head bent down ,too shocked to move " I am sorry I didn't drink your coffee joohyun-ah " she turned to face him and he stopped " if anything happen ,I'll always be by your side ,you know that don't you ? " with a serious tone she answered "nothing will happen ,I promise you " 
"how could you be sure he won't let you down ? "she smiled at the thought of changmin " because I have faith in changmin " yunho saw that spark in her eyes at the mention of changmin ,and he knew deep down that joohyun will never be his or at least with her heart  she won't because at that moment ,he made a decision  
 
         joohyun will be mine even if I have to hurt her, to force her... anything to make her 
 
                                                   mine ..