chapter 31

the good wife

 

       
        the oldest truth about the human nature says that we crave what we can't have , we all want what it is hard to get : some want money ,some want fame ,others crave for love .it's just the way people deals with it that differs  :if you know your limits it won't turn to obsession . in jung yunho's case it's beyond obsession or addiction ,like the need and crave of breathing ,his body and soul craved of seo joo hyun .
the room in her presence seemed so small , even without touching her he could feel her smooth skin ,her sweet smell .joohyun was special ,not like the other women who throw themselves on him  ,  joohyun is unique :she is innocent and kind ,intelligent , strong . she is just beautiful both inside and outside .how could he not fall for her ? he wants to protect her and loves her more then anything in this world but he had to make her see him first that's why he is here in this hospital pretending something he isn't .changmin deserved what happened to him . It's a punishment for all the bad things he had done .He couldn't believe that even the people that changmin had hurt are crying for him ,this is really disappointing people have no dignity ,what a shame .
 
 " yunho thank you for coming ,you are such a good friend "the poor woman ,she didn't know that the boy she raised isn't as innocent as she thought ,Mrs shim was blinded by her kindness .anyway,let me keep this illusion working for her " neh ,changmin was a great friend and brother " joohyun seems lost again ,I didn't hear her voice since I came , don't be sad my love you'll be okay I'm here now.I'm going to save you 
" yes ,you really are a good friend " this jessica want to be the next target or what ?she is a real , if she keeps doing this kind of comment ,I'll make sure she won't be able to talk for long ,but for now I should just smile and nod " joohyun-ah ,are you alright ? " look at me angel ,I miss your bright smile  "I think I need some fresh air " her voice is so weak ,I'm getting woried now " I'm comming with you " let me be with you please " if you want to " yes ! it's time for me to win you " I'm comming too " jessica again ,what the hell ,does she suspect something ? " sooyeon-ah you have to take your pills " for once I'm thankful to chanyeol , he can get hold of his girlfriend for once ,don't make this face jessica ,I'll take care of my joohyun better then anyone .
 
joohyun was suffocated from the hospital smell , she needed some fresh air to ease her aching heart ,the hospital garden wasn't as noisy  as inside ,it felt good  "I can't believe what happened , changmin doesn't deserve this "  yunho is a good friend indeed despite his fight with changmin  last time,he came to support them in this hard time " thank you yunho " 
" why are thanking me joohyun-ah ?"
 " for being here ,I know you fought with changmin and I'm sorry for that .changmin has a pure heart ,don't hold it against him " yunho smirked " I know and I'm not mad at him ,I never was plus I'm your friend too joohyun or at least I hope so " joohyun smiled a real smile for the first time in the evening ,she promised changmin not to see or talk to yunho again ,but if he was here and saw how much yunho cared about him .he'll understand " you are still my chingu yunho " 
" and I'm happy for being so " a blast of wind blew and joo hyun shivered ,she hugged herself trying to get warm " here " yunho covered her with his coat "is it better ? " joohyun nodded gratefully" gomawoyo " yunho grinned triumphantly ,it's just the begining ...joohyun knew that yunho likes her more then friends ,but she pushed it aside ,yunho was a very kind person and she couldn't hurt him by refusing to be his friend since he proved to be a good one more then once
 
 not so far from them  jessica witnessed all the scene with a heavy heart , she knew yunho's attention but didn't know what to do to stop him ,she had to do something .the sooner the better 
 
                           wake up changmin ,please before it's too late ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                     
 
hi my dear readers ,I hope you are doing fine I wrote in this chapter with yunho's POV for you to understand a little of his complicated mind : all he cares about is seohyun  and wants her to be happy in his own way of doing   even if he had to hurt others or himself  
it's creepy I know ... anyway hope you liked this one ,take care of yourself :) :*
 
with all my love houtafifistories <3