VI: Showtime

Choi Minho Must Die

Krystal: Choi Jinri, by far, is the only girl in this school who doesn't like that frog.

All: Really?! Daebak!

Krystal: I know! Because she doesn't like Minho, we don't have to worry about her falling in love with him. She could help us in manipulating him.

Luna: Omo Krystal...

Krystal: We will make Minho fall in love with her so that he would do anything what she asks.

Victoria: But how would he notice her out of all the girls in this school?

Krystal: She looks like a goddess. When she was introduced in our class, everyone looked at her in awe. Minho even wanted me to introduce him to her. But, we'll make Minho want her more.

Victoria: How?

Krystal: By letting her reputation boost. She's a new girl here and we could help her with her reputation, given that we are all presidents from the different clubs. By letting her reputation boost, Minho would want to date her more.

Luna: How is that revenge for us? It's like we're just helping that Jinri out. *rolls eyes*

Krystal: Not exactly. We'll crush Minho bit by bit. When Minho completely falls in love with her, we'll tell the whole thing about Minho on the whole student body—from him cheating on us up to Sulli just playing with him. Now when will that happen? During the party after the fair, which will happen six months from now.

Victoria: Krystal... you're so brilliant. That would be the perfect revenge!

Amber: I agree with Victoria. Krystal, amazing. Bravo!

Luna: So, when do we start? *smirks*

Krystal: I'll talk to her tomorrow and let's start next week.

 

Sulli's POV

*ring* *ring*

I was eating ice cream with Taemin when I received a text from Krystal.

From: Krystal
Message: Sulli, let's meet tomorrow at the cafe before classes. I need you to do me a favor. Gomawo. ^^

What's her favor? I disregarded that thought and just set my phone's alarm earlier than the usual. After that, I continued eating my strawberry ice cream while watching TV with Taemin. Sibling date, I thought while laughing at myself.

 

~The next day~

"What?!" I shouted loudly while I'm at the cafe with Krystal. Everyone at the cafe looked at me. I turned around at them and quickly said sorry to them and they all resumed their work.

I was surprised when Krystal said that Choi Minho, the school's prince charming, cheated with not two but four different girls. Maybe that's why he's not my type because I felt something unusual with his actions before. I remember the fairy tale "The Frog Princess" in him. Though, the princess shouldn't kiss the frog. The frog is a prick.

Krystal: Yeah. So, I need you to do us a favor.

Sulli: What is it? Should I beat him up?

Krystal: *laughs* No, Sulli. You can't beat him up! *laughs* Anyway, our favor is... we need you... to make him fall in love with you.

Sulli: Me? Make him fall in love with me? No way! He's an , plus, he's not my type.

Krystal: Please, Sulli! 

I've thought of it for a while. Making Minho fall in love with me is not easy and is not even to my liking. But, they needed to make revenge on him. If I were in their place, I could've thought of the same thing. I just couldn't let Minho do that to me.

After minutes of silence and thinking, I've come to a big decision.

Sulli: Okay. I will do it.

Krystal: Really?! Really?! Omo, thank you, Sulli! You don't know how grateful we are to you! *hugs Sulli*

Sulli: Sure. No problem! *giggles*

Krystal: Think of it as dating Mr. Kim Heechul. *winks*

Sulli: Krystal! *blushes* How did you know that?

Krystal: As your seatmate, I've noticed you're always smiling at him and you always look like you're daydreaming about you and him. *laughs*

Sulli: Do I look that obvious? *sighs* When do we start?

Krystal: Next week, you'll start making him fall for you. Don't worry, we're going to help you.

Sulli: Won't he notice that this is only a plan that was set by the four of you?

Krystal: Ani. As much as possible, we'll stay away from you so that he won't notice it. When he asks you if any of us said something to you, just deny it.

Sulli: Arasseo. *smiles*

Krystal then discussed to me the plan in full detail. She also said that I'll get to meet the three other girls on Saturday.

What have I gotten to? I'm new at this school and I've gotten into this mess. There's no getting back now. No regrets, Sulli, I thought.

 

~The following week~

I woke up just in time. This is it, Sulli, I thought. Last Saturday, Krystal introduced me to the three other girls who Minho cheated with. While I'm getting to know Luna, Victoria, and Amber, my desire to get revenge for them keeps getting higher. They're such kind and beautiful girls and they deserve a guy better than Minho. Plus, they absolutely don't deserve what Minho did to them.

I told Taemin to proceed to school without me today. I need extra time to fix myself up and I don't want to waste his time waiting for me. Aside from starting the revenge on Minho, it's also the day for the audition.

I took a bath and wore my uniform. For the past week, all I do after that is dry my long hair, ponytail it and go to school immediately. But today, it's different. I need to be noticed by Minho. I need to look good for the audition. 

I curled my hair a bit, making it a bit wavy and also combed my bangs. I also applied light make-up. It took me minutes to make my desired look almost perfect. After that, I went out of the house and proceeded to school.

When I got in the front gate of the school, my heart started pounding faster. I got nervous. What would people think? Will Krystal's plan succeed? Their plan is in my hands. Random thoughts started to come out of my mind. When I felt the worries starting to pile up, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. After seconds, I opened my eyes and felt calm again.

I just thought that I was like in stage, portraying a character who needed attention and fame, yet keeping the same me. That's just what I need.

"The first thing you need to do on Monday is for people to notice you." I remembered what Krystal said to me last Saturday.

"It's showtime." I whispered and quickly grinned

 

Narrator's POV

Sulli entered the school gate. She made sure that she will be noticed by people. She looked everywhere like a lost child and smiled at everyone. Her hair was perfect, her make-up is perfect, her smile is an attention-getter. She's glowing than ever. She's the center of the attention.

She did not fail her first goal. Everyone looked at her in awe. Everyone started whispering to each other while Sulli ignored it and continued walking and smiling at people.

"Who is she? Is she new here?" 

"Omo. That girl is so beautiful! Where did she come from?"

"She's gorgeous. Who is she?! She's my new crush!"

"She looks perfect for our Choi Minho!"

Just like what Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Luna had agreed to, they helped Sulli be recognized. They started spreading her name to the students, to the club members. Her name started to spread like wildfire.

Taemin noticed her, too. "That's why she asked me to go ahead without her." he thought.

Sulli went upstairs and to their room. There, she saw Minho seating and talking with his co-members in soccer. She opened the door and again, students started looking at her, even Minho.

Sulli proceeded inside and before she took her seat, she stared at Minho. She became nervous but she needed to do what she needs to do.

"Hey, Minho!" she smiled, winked and took her seat.

Minho was startled and did not know what to do. His heart fluttered.