XXII: The Reason Behind

Choi Minho Must Die
[A/N]

Who is this 'gossip girl'? And what's her reason for doing it? Find out!

A teaser for my next fanfic is below this chapter. ;)



-maxstepp

 

A notification popped out of her phone. I did not intend to read it, but it was unavoidable.

 

Summoning Gossip Girl~! Your gossips are sure hit! Never knew that Choi Jinri was that mean! >.<

 

I clicked the notification and it redirected me to the me2day app. She was logged in as “SHMA Gossip Girl.” It sent shivers down my spine. Just when I was about to explore more on the app, she grabbed her phone from my hand forcefully and I looked at her in shock.

 

“You’re the ‘gossip girl’?” I yelled enough for the people in the table to hear me. Her eyes and lips look like she’s about to break down, but she quickly concealed her emotions and made a blank face and raised her eyebrows.

 

Everyone looked at her. They were confused on what I said, but they got it after a while. They glared at her as she was standing at the side of the table.

 

She fixed her hair while laughing, as if she’s teasing us. “Yeah,” she sighed. “I’m ‘gossip girl.” She smiled mischievously and crossed her arms, while she was holding her pink phone with her right hand.

 

“How could you? How did…” Amber stopped. It’s obvious she’s confused and at the same time, shocked at the sudden turn of events.

 

“When I knew that we four were being cheated by Minho, I was upset, of course. I was filled with anger that time and I wanted to humiliate him. When the first plan failed, I didn’t know what to do. My desire for revenge dominated my mind.”

 

I stared at my bowl half-filled with ramen and my sight became a blur. The only thing that’s working now is my sense of hearing.

 

“I suggested that we still need to get our revenge. Then your stupid plan, Krystal, came up. Wait, not stupid, but moronic plan,” she insulted. “At first, I did not like this ‘revenge on Minho and use Sulli’ plan of yours but I gave into it and thought to myself, ‘why not try and let’s see how it will go?’”

 

I looked at her and she was dead serious on explaining herself. She did not show any sign of regret on what she’s saying. She’s unafraid of how we’ll react. No one even dared to interrupt her.

 

“The plan started with getting people to know Sulli. After that, I felt that every single day, this plan is becoming more and more disgusting, and how it’s not right. I just want to vomit it. I pitied you, Sulli, once, for involving yourself in this plan.” She paused for a while. Did I just hear what she just said? She pitied me?

 

“After a month, you asked us once to let go of the plan. Ah, finally, I thought. But, I was disappointed that you gave in easily to other’s decisions. After that, I realized how weak you are. How fragile you are. How I should not pity you. After that, I wanted to talk to you all about stopping the plan, but I guess it was too late.”

 

“Almost midnight of Saturday during the teambuilding, I felt Sulli walking out of the room. I checked if she’s still beside me on the bed, but she wasn’t. I walked out the door and went around the park. I saw her and Minho sitting on the swing. That’s when I realized why Sulli tried to stop the plan before—not to stop you three with your stupid plan, but to let her be happy with Minho without suffering any consequences. Oh God, I thought. Then came the exact time when I thought of the best idea that will humiliate those who were behind the plan. Luckily, I brought my phone with me during that time, and took a photo of them kissing. I created the me2day account and started spreading it. After that, I started spreading gossips about you three, too.” She ended her explanation and took a deep sigh.

 

“How dare you, Luna!” Krystal exclaimed.

 

“Oh no, dear, how dare ‘you’ think of that stupid plan!” Luna raised her voice and pointed her index finger to Krystal. Krystal stood up from her seat, furious. Taemin stopped her and let her sit again. Luna was shocked on Krystal’s action and moved slightly away from the table. When Krystal was on her seat, Luna continued explaining.

 

“When Sulli and Krystal told us to stop the plan because Sulli loves Minho, and we all hugged, I thought how ridiculous ‘we’ all are. I liked the fact that you decided to stop the plan, but, again, it was too late,” she added. Everyone did not bother to talk to her.

 

“Are you… the one who told him about the plan?” I asked before she could talk again. I looked down because I can’t look at her face with what I’m feeling about her.

 

“Yeah. I just did what I think was right for you two, which is to break you up. You both don’t deserve a relationship where you two both started from a lie. You don’t deserve Minho. Minho doesn’t deserve a weak girl like you,” she said.

 

“You’ve just created a whole new trouble, Luna. We could have just resolved it peacefully if you didn’t talk to Minho before we could and if you didn’t create that account,” Victoria said in the calmest way she could during that time.

 

“Whatever, Victoria. I just did what was right for me. Oh, and guess what?” She put her hand in front of , making a faux shock expression. “I already told the people about the plan and what you did to Minho. Prepare for the last leg of the set of consequences for your plan.” She winked, grabbed her bag and went out the restaurant.

 

We were all shocked on how she changed all in just a snap. We were all silent, thinking of what she said and what we should do.

 

We know to ourselves that everyone in school will despise us tomorrow. But, it’s time to make things right.

 

 


8 years have passed, yet he still haven't received an answer from her.

Continue? 3, 2, 1.