II: I just want it with you. No one else.

Choi Minho Must Die

Krystal's POV

Sulli. She's a nice girl, I thought. Though, I still feel sorry for bumping on her earlier.

When I got to my seat, I placed my bag on the seat next to me, reserving it for Sulli. It's already 7AM and I hear girls squealing and jumping outside. He's here, my love, I thought.

He went inside the classroom and so did Sulli. I raised and waved my hand, so that Sulli can see me. I took off my bag from the seat next to me and she sat there.

Krystal: Are you somehow related to Choi Minho?

Sulli: Choi who? Who's Choi Minho?

Krystal: Oh! Silly me. *shrugs* Choi Minho is the guy that just went inside the classroom. You know, the tall and handsome one?

Sulli: Ah. The frog-looking guy. So that's his name...

Krystal: That's it? That's your reaction?

Sulli: Yeah. Should there be something more?

Krystal: Of course! Everyone in this school loves THE Choi Minho. Even the boys!

Sulli: Well, I don't find anything special to him. *smirks*

I can't believe it. I found a girl that doesn't fall for Choi Minho. Daebak! For the past three years I've been in this school, every new girl student automatically falls in love with Choi Minho when they see him walking in the corridor on the first day of class. He's like a magnet. Even I, fell in love with him. We're actually dating now... in my dreams.

Sulli: So, what's with Choi Minho that makes him so special?

Krystal: Choi Minho. Hmmm... how do I start talking about him?

Suddenly, a voice behind our back started butting in to our conversation. "You can start saying to this new girl that aside from his looks, his height, and his body, he's also on top of the class and a soccer MVP athlete." It was a low-pitched voice. A lovely voice. A... familiar voice. It's Choi Minho!

I made a sign with my eyes and facial expression to Sulli, telling that Minho is at our back. We turned our heads to see him. We just smiled with a hint of embarassment on our faces.

Minho: Krystal! Yah! Why don't you introduce me to your new friend?

Krystal: Ah. Sulli, Choi Minho. Choi Minho, Sulli.

He offered his hand to Sulli and Sulli shook her hands with him. I can tell she's just faking her smile.

Minho: Nice to meet you, Sulli. I hope you have a great time here at our school.

He then smiled at Sulli. That smile. That smile that could make anyone melt when they see it. Sulli then turned her head in front of the board. We talked quietly with almost no voice so that only the two of us could hear our conversation.

Krystal: Now you know why everybody falls in love with him.

Sulli: I still don't get it.

Krystal: What?! His personality, his smile! His charismatic smile!

Sulli: Well, he can make everyone here melt with his smile. But not me. He's not my type of guy.

Wow, Sulli, you're different, I thought.

Our homeroom teacher is already here. The students went to their seats and the classroom became so silent.

"Good morning! I'm Mr. Kim Heechul, your homeroom teacher. Now, there's a new girl in this school. She transferred here and her name is, Jinri. Choi Jinri. Where are you?"

Sulli stood up and went in front of the class. Everyone looked at her as if she's a star. The boys whispered to each other and had smiles here and there. Honestly, she's so beautiful, kind and flawless. Maybe that's why she also have high standards when it comes to guys. But, Minho is the perfect definition of perfection!

"Ahnyeong. I'm Choi Jinri, but you can call me Sulli since I'm more used to that. I came from the school..." She continued talking about herself. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It's Minho's.

"Can you meet me at the library after this class? I need to tell you something important. I'll be in the corner of the farthest bookshelf." he whispered. I can't believe it. He wants to talk to me. I mean, I talked to him before, but it's all about school stuffs. Now, it's something personal, I think.

~ After class ~

Krystal: So, what is it?

Minho: I have something to confess. For two years now, I've been secretly watching your every move. I know, I might sound a stalker to you, but, sorry. You have a great personality plus your goddess-like looks. You're perfect. I don't even know what to say and how I will say this to you.

Krystal: Huh? Wha--

Minho: I don't know how to say it in any other way but to say it to you directly. Krystal... I like you.

 

"I like you." That phrase kept ringing on my head. The world just stopped in front of me. Choi Minho. Choi Minho, likes me.

 

Minho: So... would you date me?

Krystal: Uhh... yes! Minho, yes!

Minho: But, I have a favor. Would you mind keeping our precious relationship a secret? I don't want anyone butting in it. I just want it with you. No one else. *smiles*

Krystal: *blushes* Arasseo... Minho oppa!

He then cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me in the forehead. My body froze and I think my face had gone bright red.

 

Narrator's POV

What Minho said to Krystal earlier is what he exactly said... to three more other girls during that day. Krystal is the drama club president. The other girl is Luna, the president of the glee club. The other one is Victoria, the president of the dance club. And the last girl is Amber, the president of the art club. All of these girls are student leaders, not really related at all and barely meet each other. That's the reason why Minho picked these girls among the other girls whom he's interested in.

On the question on why Minho did this, it's simple: he wanted to show to his co-members of the soccer team that he can have not one, but four girlfriends simultaneously. He's been too proud of himself lately mainly because more and more girls are having a crush on him. He feels like he's a Hallyu star on their school. He feels like he's the perfect guy for all the girls.

But, it will backfire to him. Soon.