Prelude to Part II

Choi Minho Must Die

 

I entered the theater and took a seat quickly. The assembly started after a while. Mr. Lee introduced us one by one, discussed the schedule of practices, and later gave us our script and musical pieces. It turned out that we only have until this semester to complete the production, since the musical will be presented during the yearly school fair, which will be on September.

 

I took a deep sigh and went home together with Taemin.

 

~

 

Three months have passed and the upcoming musical is now under production. After months of conceptualizing, Amber and her team are now creating the stage design and props. Victoria started choreographing and teaching them to the actors. Krystal, Luna, Taemin and I started practicing our lines. The musical is going as it was planned.

 

Krystal and Taemin started dating after two months of practicing for the musical. They would always meet at the café near the school before classes start. It’s too bad that I’m not allowed to join them most of the time since they consider it as their “precious time.” I find them cute, and I can see that they’re both sincere to each other.

 

Minho and I, on the other hand, are still dating. Though we have a love-hate relationship, we still cherish each moment we have. He might be cold sometimes, but he is sweet and thoughtful inside. Midterm exam just finished and, thankfully, I got quite high grades on all of my subjects because of him.

 

 

 

What Krystal, Luna, Victoria and Amber know is that I’m just doing their revenge on Minho. Their hatred for Minho can always be seen in their eyes. I tried talking to them once about forgetting the plan, but they insisted that Minho has left a scar in their heart and it can’t be forgiven. They doubted my feelings for Minho once, but I quickly denied it.

 

It’s painful to think that on the upcoming school fair, one thing will end—my relationship with Minho, my friendship with Krystal, Luna, Victoria and Amber, or worse, both.

 

 

[A/N]

Sorry for the time jump, I had to do it. :) A very short chapter that will serve as a prelude to the next part of the story. See you in 2013, guys! ^^

-maxstepp