IV: Hairspray

Choi Minho Must Die

Sulli's POV

I still can't believe what I saw. My body froze and I don't know what to do. Should I call Krystal and tell her this or not? If I tell her this, she might not believe me. She might be sad on hearing this because she's been inlove with him since she first saw him three years ago. Eottoke, eottoke? No, I should just tell her this no matter what. It's the right thing to do. I quickly grabbed my phone from my bag and dialed Krystal's number.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Krystal: Yoboseyo?

Sulli: Krystal, you said earlier how you feel you can trust me already even though we just met yesterday, right?

Krystal: Ne. Wae?

Sulli: ...

Krystal: Sulli?

Sulli: Minho is... cheating on you.

Krystal: Are you sure? You do know that many girls like him, right?

Sulli: I know. I know. I just saw Luna flirting with him in front of the music room.

Krystal: Oh, it's normal here in the school for girls to flirt with Minho when they have the chance but Minho doesn't m--

Sulli: But Minho kissed Luna. He initiated the kiss.

Krystal: ...

Sulli: Krystal? Are you there?

Krystal: I'll hang up now. I need time to think on this.

And that's how she ended the call. I should've not called her... but this is for her to know that Minho is just playing with her. Minho's such a douchebag. Guys like him should be burned in hell. They don't deserve to live. *sighs* My phone suddenly rang. It's Taemin asking me where I am. I guess they're already finished with their group assignment.

 

Krystal's POV

I was in my room looking at Minho's photo when Sulli called me. She sounded tired and shocked. "But Minho kissed Luna. He initiated the kiss." Is that true? I mean, there's no reason why Sulli would say that to me just for me to break up with him. It's not like she dislikes Minho, she's just not her type.

I didn't realize that tears started falling from my eyes. So, it's like that. Minho played with me all along. That "I like you" is fake. That kiss in the forehead is fake. I shouldn't have said "yes" to him. I knew he was like that despite his looks, brain and athletic skills, but I kept ignoring that thought because... I love him. More tears fell from my eyes.

That's why he wanted to keep it a secret. I hate him. I hate Choi Minho. I wiped off my tears. I'm not the girl who'll just whine here and kill myself. I must move on.

I realized something. I'm not the only one who's the victim here. Luna, too. Who knows, he might be dating several other girls, not just Luna and I.

I'm not letting him go that easily. He must learn a lesson. Let the revenge start.

 

~The next day~

Sulli woke me up from my short nap because Mr. Kim Heechul is already here. It's 7AM. I've noticed the is not here. He's absent.

"Are you okay?" Sulli asked. I nodded and smiled to her and she smiled back at me.

"Good morning! First thing's first. I know some of you will be excited for this. For the first time, the school will produce a musical. The musical will be one of the famous musical in the world, "Hairspray." So, there would be an audition for some of the roles. Be sure to check the poster downstairs for more details. Ah! Before I forget. Krystal, since you're the drama club president, the principal wants to talk to you after your classes." Mr. Kim Heechul said.

The class just got noisier because of this. Everybody's talking about auditioning. "Hmm... maybe I should audition for Penny Pingleton, the lead's best friend." Sulli said. I stared at her.

"What? I got into plays before, too, in my old school." She grinned.

"You should! You'll be picked for sure." I winked at her and we both laughed.

My bad feelings for Minho just got replaced with my excitement for the first musical of our school!

 

~After classes~

"Bye, Sulli! I'll just talk to you about that tomorrow." I said to Sulli as I immediately went outside the classroom and ran downstairs to the principal's office. I slowed down and walked to the office as if I'm calm and relaxed since when I was in the room.

Just when I entered the room, I saw three other girls on their seats. It's Amber, the president of the art club. Victoria, the president of the dance club and... Luna... the president of the glee club.

"Ahnyeong." I said quietly while I bowed my head to them and to our principal, Mr. Lee Soo Man.

"So, as you guys have already heard, we're going to hold our first musical. We've had many choices on what should we produce and I finally decided yesterday that it would be Hairspray since it's very colorful and nostalgic." Mr. Lee Soo Man explained to us. "I called you guys for different reasons. First, Amber, you'll be the props and design committee head. Your exceptional creativity and artistic skills made me decide to make you the head." he added.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. It's an honor." Amber replied.

"Victoria, you'll be the head choreographer of the musical. You've shown your crazy dance moves like this and that, so I picked you." While he was saying "like this and that," he moved his hips and hands, dancing in a silly manner. We all laughed.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. I'll do my best!" Victoria replied while smiling.

"Luna, because of your amazing voice, I want to give you a role for the musical. Even though you are not experienced on acting, we can work on that. The question is, are you up for it?" Mr. Lee asked her and she nodded while grinning. "Well then. You're going to play Amber Von Tussle, the brat and quite the antagonist."

"Okay, Mr. Lee. Thank you for trusting me!" Luna said excitingly.

Mr. Lee's all done talking to them about their roles for the musical. "What could be my role?" I thought. I'm excited yet nervous.

"And finally, Krystal. Let's face it, you have amazing acting skills that made you the president of the drama club. Three years of exceptional acting on stage. I also heard that you have a great voice from your music teacher before. Because of this... you're getting the role of Tracy Turnblad, the lead role for this musical." He said.

I'm shocked. I'll be playing Tracy Turnblad. Daebak.

"Congrats, Krystal! You deserve it!" the three girls said as I'm still on my seat smiling and still can't believe that I'll play the lead role.

"That's it! We'll start working on the musical tomorrow after your classes. Good luck to us. Let's do our best!" Mr. Lee said. We said goodbye to him and went outside his office. Again, they congratulated me.

Just before we got into our separate ways, I remembered something. Luna, I thought. I quickly approached her and went to a place where no one can hear us.

Krystal: I have something to ask you.

Luna: Sure! But, why here where no one can hear us? *laughs*

Krystal: Are you... somehow... in a relationship with... Minho?

Luna: *shocked* ... How did you know?

My heart skipped a beat. So it was true.

Luna: Eottoke? Eottoke? It's supposed to be a secret relationship. Sorry, Krystal! Just pretend you didn't hear a thing.

Krystal: "You have a great personality plus your goddess-like looks. You're perfect. I don't even know what to say and how I will say this to you."

Luna: *shocked* Where did you hear that?

Krystal: "I don't know how to say it in any other way but to say it to you directly."

Luna: Those were the exact words Minho sai--

Krystal: *slightly raised voice* "I don't want anyone butting in it. I just want it with you. No one else."

Luna: ... Krystal...

Krystal: Luna, Minho is cheating on you. Ani. Luna, Minho is cheating on both of us.

"No. Minho is cheating on the three of us." A girl butted in. We both looked at the girl. Turned out it's Victoria. Luna and I both shared a look of shock.

"Make that four." Another girl butted in. Amber, too? I thought. 

Agitated, yet shocked. We all had the same reaction.

Aigoo, Choi Minho. You're a real . You''ve picked the wrong girls, Choi Minho.