XXVI: Forgiveness and Invitation

Choi Minho Must Die
[A/N]

As promised, here's my last update for this fanfic! I've added the last two chapters and a short epilogue. I can't believe how much this fanfic has gone to.

Thank you so much guys for the big support! 86 subscribers, almost 200 comments, 10 votes. I can't even... THANK YOU SO MUCH! :')

As a gift, at the end of this fanfic, there's a link to my next fanfic, Continue? 3, 2, 1, which includes the first chapter! ^^


-
maxstepp

 

The classes ended as the bell rang. We all stood up from our seats and started arranging our bags. Our teacher in Art History left the classroom, and the class got noisier. I signaled Minho secretly to go quickly to the café and meet us there. He nodded lightly and ran.

 

“Let’s go,” I said to Krystal as I wore my usual black bag. She arranged her bag and wore it afterwards. She smiled and nodded at me.

 

“I’m excited to be with f(x) again!” Krystal said enthusiastically. We went out of the classroom and walked downstairs. We met Luna, Victoria and Amber halfway, and we exited the school together.

 

“Wait!” I faced and stopped them before they enter the café. “Don’t enter the café unless I text Krystal, okay?”

 

They were all confused on what I just said but they all agreed. I entered the café and quickly went to the table where Minho was. I sat beside him, and I texted Krystal to enter the café. They were talking and laughing when they entered. Victoria gasped when she found us. Curious on Victoria’s reaction, Amber, Luna and Krystal turned their heads on Victoria’s eye direction.

 

I pinched Minho lightly on his left arm, and we both waved our hands while grinning. They slowly walked towards us, with their jaws dropped.

 

“I thought it’s only us f(x)?” Amber asked.

 

“Please take your seats first,” I said. They pulled the wooden chairs in front of us and slowly sat.

 

“Hi, Krystal, Luna, Victoria and Amber,” Minho said warmly. The four slightly smiled. After greeting them, Minho became fidget. The four girls were waiting for him to speak, but he can’t seem to voice out what he wanted to say.

 

“I actually invited you all girls because he wanted me to. Looks like he has something to say,” I said to break the ice. Again, I pinched Minho’s left arm. He winced and looked at me as he rubbed his left arm. I laughed awkwardly and said sorry to him.

 

“Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Amber,” he said. He paused for a while, stood from his seat and said, “Sorry.” He bowed his head.

 

The girls were shocked on his action. Even I was shocked that he’d do that.

 

“I know it’s too late to say it. I’m really sorry for what I have done to you all before. I was childish and thought that with my reputation, I can date girls simultaneously without suffering any consequences,” Minho said. He was serious. The girls saw that he was sincere with what he was saying.

 

“When we saw how you treated Sulli very differently from us, we knew to ourselves that the Minho we’re seeing now is far different from the Minho that cheated on us,” Krystal explained. “Geurae,” she said flatly as she raised her head, crossed her arms and looked down at Minho with squinted eyes. In a low pitched voice, she said, “We, f(x), forgive you!”

 

We all laughed afterwards because of she sounded like an emperor. Minho took a deep sigh and chuckled.

 

“Don’t you hurt our Ssul again, or else, the four of us are going to kick your . Arasseo?” Amber threatened Minho in a slightly joking manner. Minho smiled and nodded.

 

“I’ll just go buy our drinks and snacks,” Minho said. We all smiled and clapped our hands. He stood and went to the counter.

 

“Where’s Taemin?” Krystal asked me.

 

“He went home directly. He needed to do his pile of homework,” I said. She mouthed an “oh” and grabbed her phone. It looks like she was sending a text message to Taemin.

 

I turned my head left and saw Luna. She looked at me with a slightly sad expression. I slowly grinned at her and opened my arms. She grinned, stood from her seat and hugged me tightly. “I’m really sorry, Ssul,” she said wholeheartedly.

 

“It’s okay! Thank you for closing the account and for defending us in the end,” I said. We released our hug seconds after.

 

Minho went back to the table holding a tray with five chocolate Frappuccino and one strawberry caramel Frappucino. An employee of the café followed him, holding a tray with six waffles. After placing them all at the table, we all ate and talked on random things about school.

 

At that moment, I realized how this semester has been. It kind of reflected how I feel about rollercoasters—I hated it and feared it the most. But, after all the ups and downs, the loops and the turns, it will all end from where you started. It will all end normally. Unlike the real rollercoasters, after riding this kind of rollercoaster, I didn’t cry. Instead, it ended with me happy and learning something out from it.

 

 

 

It’s already near 7PM when we decided to leave the café. We all bid our goodbyes as we parted ways.

 

“Why are you following me? Your house is far from us,” I asked Minho. He was on my left, following me, as I walk towards home.

 

“I don’t want anything to happen to my princess. There are many erts around these days, you know,” he said. My princess. I remembered the video he made. My eyes widened as my heart started to pound faster.

 

“Psh,” I blurted. “You’re being too mushy, Minho.” We both chuckled.

 

After a few minutes, we already reached my house. “I’ll enter now. Bye,” I mumbled. I turned and walked towards the front door.

 

“Ssul!” Minho shouted. I turned and saw him running towards me. He held both of my arms and looked at me in the eyes.

 

Suddenly, he kissed me on the right cheek. He let go of my arms and ran away from me as quickly as possible. “Bye!” he shouted.

 

I smiled and chuckled as I touched my right cheek. I remembered how I surprisingly kissed him on our first date. I think he’s just returning it.

 

I opened our door and saw my mother, father and Taemin at the dining table, eating their dinner. They stopped eating and talking for a while when they saw me.

 

“Oh, Jinri, come on over. Let’s eat dinner,” my mother invited me. I grinned and sat on the floor. I grabbed my metal chopsticks and grabbed rice and some grilled pork skin and fried mandoo.

 

“Taemin told us that you have a boyfriend now,” my father said. I almost choked when he said that. They laughed as I drank water immediately.

 

“Aish, Taemin!” I said. They kept laughing and talking about me.

 

“Sorry, noona,” he said lightheartedly.

 

“Appa! He has a girlfriend!” I exclaimed.

 

“We know, we know,” my father said. “Good job!” he said in English as he faced Taemin and they both ‘high fived.’ I sighed.

 

“We should have a family dinner with them, right?” my mother suggested. I widened my eyes and looked at her. Is she serious?

 

“Ah, yeah! It would be good!” my father agreed. I looked at him in shock. They were both laughing and smiling on their ‘wonderful’ suggestion. “Taemin, Jinri, tell your lovers that we’d like to have a family dinner with them on Saturday. It would be good if they could invite their whole family!”

 

I looked at Taemin. He’s fine with it. Actually, he’s happy with it. I widened my eyes to him and muttered, “Are you okay with it?” He nodded joyfully as he laughed.

 

“I’ll tell Krystal tomorrow,” he informed them enthusiastically.

 

“Jinri, tell that ‘frog’ tomorrow, okay?” my mother said. I smiled awkwardly and slightly nodded. What have gotten into their minds?

 

 

 

At school the next day, while I was walking towards our classroom, I saw Minho in front of the door of the classroom. When he saw me, he ran towards me and grabbed my hand. He continued running, while I was being dragged.

 

We stopped nearby and he faced me. “My mother…” He paused for a while and smiled. “My mother wants to have a dinner with your family.”

 

“My family, too,” I mumbled.

 

“Really?” he said and laughed. “Where?”

 

“At our house on Saturday. 7PM,” I replied.

 

“Arasseo. I’ll tell Umma,” he said. He seemed excited for it. While me, on the other hand, is not. I just think that this family dinner is, I don’t know how to say it. Perhaps, ‘quick’ is the perfect term.

 

He held my hand and we both proceeded to the classroom.