I: No Friends, New School

Choi Minho Must Die

Sulli’s POV

It’s hard for me to transfer from one place to another.

My parents got a big job offer and me and my dongsaeng had no choice but to go with them. It’s back-to-zero, I thought. No friends, new school. I don’t know how to start over again.

Back at my old school, I had few but awesome friends. We always hang out after class at a café near the school. Yoona, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, I miss them! Why did this happen to me? I hate this. I hate this. I ha--

“Noona! Wake up or else you’re going to be late for your class!” my brother shouted.

My brother, Taemin, contrary to my mood, is excited for school. He is very friendly and outspoken. I can sense that by the end of the day, he’s going to have lots of friends for sure, unlike me, I get to know people thoroughly first before considering them as my friends.  

Aish! Stop overthinking. Sulli, get off the bed now and start fixing yourself!

~~~

After a few minutes of fixing my bag, and myself, I got off the house and went to school with Taemin. The school’s not that far from our house, luckily, so we can just walk. After a few meters of walking, we realized that we are already in front of the gate of the school.

Junior year, please be good to me, I thought.

“Sophomore year, here I come!” Taemin shouted.

We both entered the school and hurried to find our respective classrooms. 3-2, 3-2, 3-2, 3-2… Where is classroom 3-2?  I realized that I’m lost. While I’m searching for the room, a girl accidentally bumped me really hard that I fell on the floor.

“Omo! Mianhaeyo~,” said the girl who bumped me as she helped me get up.

“Are you alright?” She asked me and I nodded even though it kind of hurts.

When I got up, I showed her my paper and asked where room 3-2 is. When she found out that my room is 3-2, she grinned at me as if she’s going to surprise me.

“We’re classmates! I’m Jung Soo-jung, but I’m commonly known as Krystal. I guess you’re new here, huh?” she said excitingly while offering her hand to me as if I’m a Hallyu star. I just nodded, smiled and shook her hand. She then led me to room 3-2. I was actually going the opposite way. Stupid, Sulli, stupid.

Finally, I saw the sign saying that the room in front of me is 3-2.

 

Krystal: Here! Room 3-2!

Sulli: Gomawo.

Krystal: Oh! I forgot to ask your name!

Sulli: Ah! It’s Choi Jinri. But you can call me Sulli.

Krystal: Nice to meet you, Sulli! Come! I’ll find us a good place to seat in.

 

Krystal went ahead of me. Just when I was approaching the door, I heard two girls walking past through me while whispering to each other.

Omo. HE’S HERE! I’m going to die! We’re so lucky that we’re his classmates. We can stare at him the whole day!” They pointed out the guy secretly and continued squealing as they enter room 3-2.

And I saw the guy they’re both talking about walking through the corridor smiling and waving his hands to the girls and his friends. Tall, medium complexion, dark brown short hair, eyes that resemble to a frog.

That’s the guy they’re talking about? Not my type.