XIX: Confession

Choi Minho Must Die

[A/N] A short update for you guys! Few chapters remain and this fanfic will end. ;( Enjoy reading, guys! ^^

 

Sulli didn't know what to do. She stared at the photo with the caption:

looks like 2 ppl had fun during the tb act last sat. what's interesting is this photo was taken after the curfew. watch out. ;)

Krystal glared at her as she was showing her phone in front of Sulli's face.

"L-l-let me explain," Sulli stuttered. She held the end of her skirt tightly. Her eyes became watery. She was about to cry.

Krystal placed her phone in her bag and said, " Let's talk outside." Sulli was scared and slowly followed Krystal outside the classroom.

They went to the art room, where there's no one around except them. Sulli's legs were shaking as she took a seat on the stool. Krystal stood in front of her.

"Krystal," Sulli said softly. "Krystal, I love Minho." Suddenly her tears began to fall. "Mianhae, mianhae," she said repeatedly as she looked down.

"What are you sorry about?" Krystal said in concern. She grabbed a stool and seated beside Sulli. She placed her right hand on Sulli's right shoulder.

Sulli was puzzled on what Krystal said. She turned to Krystal and said, "I'm sorry that I failed your plan. I'm sorry that I fell for him. Mianhae!" Sulli covered her face with her hands.

Krystal removed Sulli's hands from her face slowly and wiped her tears. She laughed lightly and said, "Sulli, don't cry! I knew about it recently and I just waited for you to confess it to me."

Sulli stopped crying, still confused, and said, "You're not mad at me?"

"When I knew about it, I was disappointed at first. But, I soon realized, what right do we have to be mad at you?" Krystal explained. "I saw how sincere Minho is to you. Our plan may have failed, but, to see Minho change is enough for me."

Sulli can't say anything. She was thankful how open-minded Krystal is. She hugged Krystal tightly and mumbled, "I'm thankful that you're my friend."

Krystal hugged her back and smiled. "Don't you ever cry again, Ssul or I'll change my mind."

Sulli laughed lightly as she released her hug.

"Let's go! We're going to be late for class," Krystal said. They both stood up and walked out of the art room together.

They reached their classroom and went to their seats.

"Are you still mad at Minho?" Sulli asked.

"Because he's changing for the good, my anger at him is eventually fading," Krystal replied. "Speaking of him, how does it feel like to kiss 'the Choi Minho'?" Krystal asked lightheartedly.

"I liked it. It was a bittersweet moment for me and he was my first kiss," Sulli confessed while smiling and blushing.

"Oh, Sulli," Krystal laughed. "Don't worry, Sulli, you and I will talk to Luna, Amber and Victoria about this. I got your back,"

"Gomawo. By the way, who's this 'gossip girl'?" Sulli asked.

"I don't know, but one thing's for sure, this person was on our teambuilding," Krystal said.

The bell rang and classes started.

 

~

 

When classes ended, Krystal and Sulli walked to the theater.

"Stay there. I'll just call them," Krystal said. Sulli nodded. After a while, the four walked towards Sulli. They proceeded outside the theater and talked.

"I called you guys because we need to stop our revenge on Minho," Krystal directly said. Luna, Amber and Victoria were surprised.

"Why should we stop it? Everything's going smoothly," Luna said.

"Yeah. It can be seen that Minho fell hard on Sulli. He even kissed Sulli when we were on the teambuilding activity!" Amber exclaimed.

"We only have to wait months before this plan succeeds. Why stop it?" Victoria asked.

They started complaining to Krystal and Sulli. Krystal got irritated for a while and shouted, "It's because they're both in love with each other!"

Everybody got silent. Sulli looked down and said,  "Mianhae."

"Ssul, are you sure about your feelings?" Victoria asked. Sulli nodded.

"Girls, I noticed that Minho is actually changing for the good. Do you think that he's just playing with Sulli if he followed Ssul to our teambuilding activity? Do you think that he's just playing with Sulli if he sneaked Ssul out in the middle of the night just to be with her? I don't think so," Krystal defended Sulli. This made everyone silent.

"I guess he's no playboy anymore," Luna said.

"Yeah," Amber and Victoria agreed.

"That's good. Even though our plan failed, the result turned out to be much better," Amber said.

Luna, Amber and Victoria became okay with it. They hugged Krystal and Sulli and smiled.

"I'm thankful for Minho because I met you, guys," Victoria jokingly said. They all laughed. They released their hug.

"Before we kissed that night, he said something out of courage. He confessed to me how our relationship really started," Sulli said. She continued narrating what happened that night. "So, I was thinking that we should also be honest to him."

"I guess so. Since we don't have practices tomorrow, let's tell him after classes," Luna suggested. They all agreed.

They went back to the theater and continued practicing.