Epilogue

Choi Minho Must Die

Days, weeks and months passed.

 

On November, the College Scholastic Ability Test or Seneung happened. I really prepared for that in months.

 

On December, the results were released and I was euphoric to see that I got a high grade, and that I’m qualified to enter the university I’ve been dreaming to be into.

 

Minho and I decided that we’d take the same course in the same university. On January, the admissions office of the university interviewed us. After weeks, we got the result and we both passed.

 

Because of her creative and lively set design that she showcased during the musical, Amber got a scholarship in a prestigious art university in America. Victoria and Luna wanted to pursue performing as their profession, so they both auditioned for SM Entertainment. A month after their audition, they got a call that they would be trainees. Krystal, on the other hand, took up Business Management as her course in college. She said she wanted to establish a café someday with Taemin.

 

At the middle of February, we all graduated from Seoul High School for Music and Arts. The school made a great mark on my life, because of the good and bad things that happened.

 

 

Whenever we have a free time in college, Minho helps his mother manage her art gallery, while I help my parents in managing their restaurant. Sometimes, we exchange works—I help Minho’s mother, while he helps my parents. It kind of happens every other day.

 

We’re in college now. I know that there are far more problems ahead of me, but I know that I’m stronger than before. I know that I have someone to lean on—my frog prince.

 

 

[A/N] I hope you guys at least liked the ending! I tried so hard to make it perfect. Sorry if it doesn't fulfill your desired ending. :< But anyway, for my gift, here's my second fanfic: Continue? 3, 2, 1