XII: Saturday Date

Choi Minho Must Die
[A/N]

Happy Holidays, guys! As promised, here's Chapter 12. I made it longer and made it Minho's POV. Prolly, that's my Christmas gift for you all! :3

I hope you enjoy reading it. :>

-
maxstepp

 

Minho’s POV

I stood there as Sulli ran to their home. After a few minutes, the car arrived and the driver opened the backdoor for me. I went inside the car and I just stared at the window as the driver started the engine.

Sulli is different from the other girls I’ve dated before. She has this certain personality that I can’t pinpoint that makes her stand out from the rest. Every time I see her, I can see her glowing. Though, I don’t plan to be serious on her.

Being his boyfriend was not really my intention. It all started out last Monday morning when Jonghyun, one of my co-members in soccer, dared me to date Sulli. He was also the one who dared me to date four girls at a time back then, which I regretted shortly after doing it.

Thirty minutes passed and we already arrived at our home. I opened the door of the car and went inside our home. Since no one is around because my mom is still in her art gallery, I proceeded to my room and did my homework on my study desk.

While doing my homework, I thought of Sulli. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

 

To: Sulli
Message: Hey Sulli! Are you doing the homework now
?  :)

 

I resumed my work. After a few minutes, I received a reply from her.

 

From: Sulli
Message: Ne.

 

That’s her reply? Aish, this girl! Don’t she know how lucky she is that I’m dating her? I just placed my phone on my desk and continued doing my homework.

After doing my homework, I went out my room to check if my mother already arrived, but she still haven’t. I went back inside my room and lied down on my bed and read a book.

It’s 8PM and I heard a car waiting from the outside. The gates opened. It’s mother, I thought. I quickly ran downstairs to meet her on the front door.

“Good evening, Umma,” I said enthusiastically and gave her a hug.

“Oh, my Minho! How’s school so far?” she asked as she released my hug.

“It’s been a piece of cake recently, Umma,” I giggled. She smiled and proceeded to the dining area.

“Minho, let’s eat,” she called me and I hurriedly went to the dining area.

Having dinner with her is a precious thing for me; since she rarely eats with me because of the pile of work she has, and she’s the only parent I have left. My father died in a car accident when I was young and my mother worked extra hard after that. Managing her art gallery is her business and I’d like to help her sometime, so she enrolled me in a prestigious arts and music school.

After eating our dinner, I proceeded to my room and slept.

 

 

~Saturday~

Friday passed faster than expected and today it’s Saturday. The sunlight from my window blinded me as I opened my eyes and stood up from my bed.

I checked the time, and it’s 8AM. Enough time for me to prepare for our date, I thought. I texted Sulli before I took a bath.

 

To: Sulli
Message: Don’t forget our date. 9:30AM, I’ll meet you on your house. ^^

 

After taking my bath, I had a hard time picking what clothes to wear. But, I ended up wearing a white button down and layered it with an olive green sweater, khaki pants and a pair of dark brown boat shoes. I fixed my hair a bit and went out of my room.

I decided not to ride on the car and take a public bus instead. I arrived at their house on time. I saw her standing in front of their house, waiting for me. She’s wearing a white dress and a pair of doll shoes. She’s wearing light make-up and her hair’s the usual. How can she be so beautiful while looking simple?

I walked towards her. She noticed me and I showed my charming smile at her. She smiled back.

“Hey! Are you ready for the best date you’ll ever have?” I asked her jokingly. She giggled and nodded at me. “So, we’ll go to the amusement park.”

We then went to the waiting shed and waited for a bus to arrive. A bus stopped after a while and we went inside.

Minutes later, I saw the amusement park and the bus stopped. We went out and I grabbed Sulli’s hand and we ran to the amusement park.

I bought the tickets and we both entered the park.

“What do you want to do first?” I asked her. She looked around, and thought of it for a while.

“Hmmm… how about the carousel first?” she said as she pointed at it, smiling. I agreed and we rode the carousel.

I’ve never seen her this excited and cheerful when she rode the carousel. Even though the horses we’re riding are just going in circle, she was blissful all throughout the duration of the ride.

When we finished the ride, Sulli asked me, “So, what do you want to ride next?”

I squinted my eyes at her, showing her that I wanted a challenging ride. “Rollercoaster,” I said. She was shocked and I noticed that she was frightened by it. I just giggled and dragged her on the ride.

The rollercoaster had a long queue, so we waited in line for a while.

“M-m-minho, I-I’m afraid of this ride,” she said. I just smiled at her.

“Don’t worry, nothing’s going to happen. I’m here by your side,” I assured her and put my hands on her shoulders. She smiled for a bit, though there’s still a hint of worry.

When we rode the roller coaster, we were both screaming, but our screams were far different. My scream is a scream of joy, while hers is a scream of fear. When we finished the ride and got out of it, I noticed her crying.

“S-s-sulli, are you alright?” I asked warily as she nodded while covering her face.

I hugged her tightly as I became anxious on her. “Sorry, Sulli. I’ll never do that again,” I said. I felt her tears falling on my chest.

“Mianhae,” I said as I placed my chin on her head.

She let go of my hug and wiped her tears with her handkerchief. “It’s okay. I was just scared,” she replied. We became silent for a while.

“I’m hungry, and I know you are, too. Let’s go to the ice cream parlor,” I suggested as I patted her head. I then held her hand and walked to the ice cream parlor.

 

When we reached the ice cream parlor, I led her to our seat, while I went to the counter to order.

“One chocolate ice cream and one strawberry ice cream, please,” I said. I gave the payment to the cashier and she told me to wait for a while. While I was waiting at the counter, I turned around and saw Sulli sitting there and just looking out of the window.

When one of the employees gave me my order, I grabbed them and went to our seat. I placed the strawberry ice cream in front of her, while my chocolate ice cream on mine.

“How did you know that strawberry ice cream’s my favorite?” she asked curiously as I seated on the seat in front of her.

“Ahh… it’s a wild guess,” I explained as I ate my ice cream. “So it’s your favorite, huh? Noted,” I smiled at her and she smiled, too.

“Why did you transfer to our school?” I asked.

“Ah, because my parents got a big job offer here and since we can’t be apart from them, we’re forced to go with them. My brother and I are both into arts and theater, so we’re really grateful to our parents that they enrolled us to a prestigious arts and music high school” she explained. “So, tell me your story. Why did you go to a prestigious arts and music school?”

“Because I want to help my mother on her art gallery someday,” I said.

Our conversation at the ice cream parlor was very meaningful. I get to share my own stories, while I get to know hers.

 

When we finished eating our ice cream, we went out and just roamed around the amusement park. I decided that we should not go to any rides anymore, since I thought that it might scare Sulli again. Because of our conversation earlier, Sulli became comfortable with me, and I became comfortable with her.

We were enjoying each other’s company when a guy from our back shouted.

“Sulli!” he shouted. We turned back and I looked at Sulli. It took a while for her to recognize the guy.

She jumped out of joy, ran to the guy and hugged him. My blood began to boil and I clenched my fist.

At that time, I realized that I really fell for her. That I won’t let anyone touch her. That I won’t let anyone have her. That I’m always in cloud nine when I’m with her. That I was serious on her.

That I was jealous.