V: The Plan

Choi Minho Must Die

Krystal's POV

Luna and I weren't the only ones who were cheated. Amber and Victoria, too. I can't believe it. How can he be this kind of a player? He might have the looks, the brains and the athletic skills but he lacks one thing, a pleasant personality.

We're at the third floor where the dance and art rooms are located. I didn't know that Victoria and Amber would come here and hear us.

Krystal: Victoria, Amber...
Victoria: Yeah. I knew this would happen. I was blinded by his reputation.
Amber: It hurts, I know, but it's the truth.
Luna: *sighs*

We all sat on the floor. We all shared our stories.

Victoria: Good thing we knew about his plan before we really got in-love with him.
Luna: Yeah. Also the fact that he all said the exact words to us when he "confessed his love" for us.
Amber: That bastard.
Krystal: That frog-looking bastard.
Victoria: Omo! He does look like one!

We all laughed. Our bitterness for him continued.

Luna: I have a plan. Let's break up with him all at once tomorrow.
Victoria: Oh that's good!
Krystal: Tomorrow? We have a meeting with the principal after classes. And just breaking up with him is not enough.
Amber: We need to make it special. Saturday?
Luna: Sure. I'll pretend that I'll date him. While we're at the cafe, you'll enter one by one. We'll pretend that we don't know each other and we all break up with him in front of the public.
Krystal: Great idea, Luna! I'm so excited for Saturday!

We then talked about the minor details of the plan. We made sure that it will be successful. After that, we got home.

Thank you, Minho for giving me new friends, I said to myself jokingly.

~The next day~

Taemin's POV

Again, I'm excited for a new adventure at school. I fixed myself up and went to school with noona.

Sulli: How's school so far?
Taemin: It's been an amazing ride so far. You?
Sulli: Surprising. Never knew that many things would happen.
Taemin: Like what?
Sulli: Uhhh... like the audition for the first musical of the school.

A sudden burst of excitement got into me. Did I just hear what noona said? There's going to be a musical at school.

Taemin: Really, noona?
Sulli: Yeah. You haven't heard of that from your homeroom teacher?
Taemin: Ahh. *laughs with embarassment* I haven't paid attention to him yesterday.
Sulli: Oh Taemin. We can check the poster later and might as well enlist our names for audition.
Taemin: Sure!

Back at my old school, me and my noona are part of the drama club. We've had plays and we were always commended for playing our parts excellently. That's why me and Sulli are so close as siblings. Even though we are not biologically related, I am proud to say I'm his dongsaeng and she is my noona. I'll do anything to protect her.

We arrived at the school and the first thing we've noticed is the long line in front of the announcement board. It seems that many are interested in enlisting their names for the audition. When we're near the announcement board, I saw that the musical is Hairspray. I've been a fan of that musical for years now. Below the big sign "Hairspray" are the list of roles that are still vacant. I saw that Link Larkin's role, the role that falls in-love with Tracy Turnblad, is still vacant. Great, I thought.

My noona's in front of me in the line. When it's her turn to enlist, I quickly took a peek on what role she'll audition for. It's Penny Pingleton. Wow. She went ahead to her classroom after she enlisted her name. I enlisted my name below her name. "Lee Taemin, Link Larkin." I got out of the line and checked the poster again. The audition's next week. I must prepare now, I thought.

Minho's POV

Due to the extreme practice last Monday, I got sick yesterday and I wasn't able to attend the classes. But, today, I'm fully recovered and ready to make girls flutter their hearts for me again. I smirked a little.

I got into the school and saw a long line in front of the annoncement board. I got curious and went in front of the announcement board to see a poster. It's the first ever musical of our school and they're going to hold auditions for some of the roles.

Ugh, what has the school gotten to? They could've used the budget for the soccer team. We've been winning competitions lately and they won't increase our budget to get new materials? Disappointing.

I was about to go upstairs when I noticed something on the left of the poster.

"The Production Team
Director and Producer: Lee Soo Man
Props and Design Committee Head: Amber Liu
Head Choreographer: Victoria Song
...
Confirmed roles:
Jung Soo-jung as Tracy Turnblad
Park Sun-young as Amber Von Tussle"

Oh . My girlfriends are all in one production. . I thought they wouldn't be connected to each other. . What should I do?

I should just break up with them as early as now. My reputation's at stake if I continue my relationship with them. I quickly texted the four of them. I told them to meet me at the library, on the corner of the farthest bookshelf, exactly where I confessed to them last Monday. Of course, I'll meet each of them in different times. I must clean up my mess today.

"I don't know how to say this but... I need to break up with you. I realized yesterday that you're just a pain in the . If I continue my relationship with you, you'll just cling on me and I won't be focused on my studies and the soccer practices. So, please accept my apology."

I made sure that I said that to them. Krystal, Luna, Victoria and Amber. They all made a mad glare at me. I got slapped hard in the face by four different girls in four different times in just a day. It hurts and might ruin my handsome face a bit, but I don't care. My relationships are done.

~After classes~

Krystal's POV

After our meeting with Mr. Lee, Luna, Amber, Victoria and I went to the the same place where we talked yesterday.

Krystal: Aish! Minho the Frog Bastard got ahead of us. He broke up with all of us!
Victoria: I'm so agitated right now.
Amber: I want to strangle him right now!
Luna: So our plan is not going to happen. We just can't let him pass. We need to get our revenge.

We all got silent. Thinking of plans to get revenge on Minho. Suddenly, a bright idea came into my mind. A perfect idea, actually. This would be a perfect revenge. I smirked and faced them all.

Krystal: I know someone who will help us get our revenge. Choi Jinri.
All: Who?

They all exchanged confused faces while I just grinned at them.