XVI: Teambuilding (Part I)

Choi Minho Must Die
[A/N]

To start the second part of the story, here's Chapter 16, guys! This is my gift to you all because of your warm and continuous support. I really appreciate it guys! Thank you! ^^

Happy New Year! 


-maxstepp

 

After classes, the crews and actors gathered at the theater to hear the announcement from Mr. Lee about the musical. Sulli seated beside Krystal, Taemin, Victoria, Luna and Amber. After a while, Mr. Lee went at the center of the stage and grabbed the microphone.

"We are happy that the progress of the musical is going smoothly, but," he paused for a while. "We need to stop it."

Mr. Lee's statement created tension at the theater. The people started murmuring. They were shocked on what he said. Mr. Lee laughed at their reactions and they all got confused.

"We need to stop because we're going to have a two-day teambuilding activity outside the school!"  Mr. Lee excitingly exclaimed. The crew and actors shouted for joy as they started talking about it.

Mr. Lee gave a set of paper to the front row and they started distributing it to the crew and actors. The paper contains a waiver for parents and a letter about the activity.

"So, the administrators thought about this because we want to strengthen your bond so that we can have a much better musical," Mr. Lee explained. "It will be on the weekend of next week. The list of things you need for the activity is listed on the letter given to you, so be ready!"

"This is going to be exciting," Krystal muttered enthusiastically to Sulli, Taemin, Luna, Victoria and Amber. Krystal and Sulli held each others' hand as they jumped for joy.

"Let's go to the supermarket on Saturday, guys," Luna invited them. They all agreed and after a few minutes, the crew and actors went home.

 

~

 

Sulli was in her room when her phone rang. She received a call from 'Frog <3.' She quickly grabbed her phone and answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" Sulli said.

"Sulli-yah! I miss you," Minho said in a cute manner. Sulli smirked and paused for a while.

"It's only been a day and you miss me already? You really love me, huh?" she jokingly asked. Minho laughed in reply.

"Of course! How's the musical going?" Minho asked. Sulli got excited suddenly and told him about the upcoming teambuilding activity. "Aw, too bad I can't come with you."

"Better! It's going to be a vacation for me from your frequent nagging," Sulli chuckled and so did Minho.

"Vacation, huh? Let's see. I got to go now. Bye!" Minho ended the call, leaving Sulli puzzled on what he said.

 

~

 

A week has passed and it's Saturday already. Taemin woke Sulli up and reminded her that they're going to the supermarket with the four other girls. Sulli quickly checked the time and she was shocked that they're almost late for their meet-up.

Sulli quickly took a bath, dressed and dried her hair. She wore a simple white blouse and teal shorts. She asked her parents for money and after that, Sulli and Taemin took a bus and after a while, they arrived at the supermarket.

They ran towards the entrance of the supermarket. And there, they saw Krystal, Victoria, Luna and Amber waiting.

"Sorry, we're late," she apologized in front of them.

"It's okay," they answered in chorus. They all looked at each other and laughed. Taemin went towards Krystal and embraced her.

"Let's go!" Krystal exclaimed and they went inside the supermarket.

They bought a lot of food. They filled the large cart. They bought ingredients for s'mores, kimchi, kkimbap, and so much more. They also bought a lot of ramyeon, chips, water and rice.

"Wow. We did buy alot of food," Luna said in surprise. The other five also stared at the blue plastic bags, surprised.

"How much did we spend?" Amber asked. They all looked at the long receipt and they were again surprised.

"How will we bring these? Eottoke?" Krystal asked in confusion.

"Since there are six plastic bags, we each bring one home," Victoria suggested and they all agreed. They carried each bag and it can be seen on their faces that they're carrying a heavy bag.

Taemin helped Krystal carry her plastic bag. Krystal thanked him. Sulli noticed this and said, "Yah! Taemin! Help your noona, too!"

"Noona, you can carry it on your own. Krystal is small and her bag is so heavy," he reasoned out. Krystal smiled at him.

"So you're saying I'm big? Lee Taemin, wait 'til I get my hands off this heavy bag and I'll kill you," Sulli jokingly warned Taemin. Taemin just laughed and he walked faster. Victoria, Amber, Luna and Krystal laughed at them.

Sulli and Taemin went to the waiting shed as Krystal and the other three went home with their own cars. After a while, a bus stopped and they went home.

 

~

 

Another week has passed. Sulli woke up extra early to fix her bag and her things. She took a quick bath and after fixing herself up, she went outside the house with Taemin.

"Be careful, Jinri and Taemin," their parents said in concern. They hugged the two and after saying their goodbye, Sulli and Taemin went to school.

When they arrived in front of the gate of the school, they saw a white bus with a big red text "Seoul High School for Music and Arts" on its side, parked in front. They went closer the bus and they saw Mr. Lee and the rest inside the bus.

They went inside and at the middle of the bus, they saw the four girls. Sulli seated next to Luna, while Taemin seated next to Krystal. After a while, a student checked their attendance and when they're already complete in the bus, the bus started moving forward.

The people in the bus got noisier and conversed more. Sulli and Luna shared things about their interests. They realized that they're both big fans of BoA. Luna showed her iPod to Sulli, and they both watched her performances and music videos. They slightly squealed and cheered while watching the videos.

On the other hand, Taemin and Krystal are looking out of the window and pointing out things and talking about it. They laughed at each others' jokes.

Victoria and Amber talked about the musical. Amber shared how the overall set design will look and feel like, while Victoria shared how hard the dance moves are.

They all waited for two hours before arriving to their destination. Some of them already fell asleep. Krystal leaned on Taemin's shoulder and Taemin just looked at her sleeping face.

The bus stopped and they got off the bus. They were surprised to see a beautiful beach resort. White sand, crystal clear sea, activity area and a grand beach house welcomed them. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Welcome to the beach resort," Mr. Lee said. "Isn't this also a good way for us to enjoy the upcoming summer season?"

"Now, for the room assignments," a student announced the room assignment. Sulli, Krystal, Luna, Victoria and Luna were happy to know that they will all share one room. 

"To help me and the other teachers in facilitating the activities, one student gladly volunteered and sacrificed his time for this activity. Mr. Choi is here to facilitate you all," Mr. Lee continued talking.

Sulli was surprised on what she heard. She looked around to find Minho. A hand tapped her on her right shoulder. She looked at her right and she saw Minho, grinning at her.

"I guess there's no vacation for you," he teasingly said, as he took of his sunglass and winked at her.