XXV: First Aid

Choi Minho Must Die
[A/N]

Here's Chapter 25! :D It's one of the happiest chapters that I've written and I hope you enjoy reading it! :D

Again, I want to thank you all for the warm and positive responses on my first fanfic! I really appreciate them. To those who upvoted my story, to my lovely subscribers and to those who actively comment, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Without you, guys, this fanfic wouldn't be possible! :D

There are one or two more chapters left! Stay tuned as I'll post all of them at once! Along with this is the release of my second fanfic! I promise to update as soon as possible. :D

-
maxstepp

 

Minho opened the door of the clinic for me. The nurse helped him assist me in going to the bed. I can still feel the pain on my knees as I sat on the comfy white bed. The nurse checked my knees for a while. I took a look and saw that I have a small wound on my right knee, while I have my skin’s scratched on the other knee.

 

“What happened?” the nurse asked us.

 

Before I could blurt out a word, Minho said, “Someone tripped her.”

 

“Aigoo,” she replied. The nurse went in front of the white cabinet and opened it. She grabbed a Povidine-iodine, paraffin gauze, cotton, cotton buds and a bandage. She placed it beside me and afterwards, she went to the sink. She filled a metal basin with water and grabbed a small water dipper and a white towel.

 

“Minho, can you do this for me? There’s a student that needs to be checked immediately,” the nurse asked Minho. Minho smiled and nodded.

 

I looked at the nurse, and she chuckled. “Don’t worry, he knows this. He once participated in our first-aid seminar,” she clarified. I wasn’t really questioning Minho’s capabilities, but I was shocked on how the nurse asked Minho to do it for her.

 

“I’ll be going now,” the nurse said. She walked fast to the other bed, which was quite far from us.

 

Minho, who was on my left, went in front of me and squatted. He grabbed the water dipper, held my right leg and rinsed my wound with water. Afterwards, he dried my knees with the towel. He then applied Povidine-iodine on both of my knees using a cotton bud. While he was slowly applying it, I was looking at his face. “Why are you with me and helping me out? I thought you despise me?” are the thoughts that come to my mind.

 

I winced and let out an almost inaudible noise as he applied the solution. He looked up and said, “Mianhae.”

 

“It’s alright,” I mumbled.

 

After applying Povidine-iodine, he blew my knees for the orange solution to dry. My heart pumped faster and my body got warm. I placed both of my hands on my cheeks, checking if my face got hotter. It did. I hope he doesn’t notice. He dressed the paraffin gauze with cotton and bandage, and placed it on my right knee afterwards.

 

“Gomawo,” I said. He smirked at me as he stood up while holding the basin with the water dipper floating on the water. He went to the sink and placed it there. Afterwards, he went back and sat on the white bed next to mine.

 

He stared at me. I was quite uncomfortable with it. I stared at him for a while, but I looked down.

 

“Mianhae,” he said.

 

“Huh?” I faced at him quickly as I was confused on what he said. I was the one supposed to be sorry. Why is he saying sorry?

 

“I’m sorry for acting like a bastard. I didn’t know how I would react. I was first mad at you all for doing it to me. I didn’t even give you a chance to explain. But, last night, I remembered the night we were sitting on the swing.” He paused for a while as he leaned forward. “I told you the truth, but you quickly forgave me and forgot about it. I realized that I was being selfish, and how I was hurting you.”

 

“Minho…” I said.

 

“I missed you. Your smile and your bubbly personality, I missed them,” he continued.

 

“Minho, I’m the one who’s supposed to be sorry.” I held his warm and soft hands. “I’m sorry for not telling you before. I’m sorry for agreeing to their plan before.”

 

He smiled and said, “But, without the dare and the plan, we probably won’t be together now.”

 

We didn’t talk for a while. We looked at each other’s faces like we’re crazy people as we both held hands.

 

“Shall we start again?” Minho asked me. He smirked at me and I grinned slowly as I nodded in excitement.

 

He stood from the bed and hugged me tightly. I felt his warmth again after a long time. The tingling scent of marine and jasmine hit my nose. I missed it. I hugged him back tightly as the grin doesn’t wear off.

 

The clinic did not only cure the wound on my knees, but the wounds on both of our hearts. It was a very meaningful moment. The white walls, beds and floor seemed like it was painted with different colors when we both forgave each other. It was like a dream to me.

 

We heard a loud clear of throat that made us break our hug. It was the nurse standing in front of us, smiling. “Are you done treating Sulli’s wound?”

 

“Ah, ne,” Minho said. We were both embarrassed. I got off the bed and grabbed my bag and sketchpad.

 

“We’re heading to the classroom now. Gomawo,” I said. The nurse nodded in reply. We went out the clinic and we both laughed afterwards. “It was embarrassing!”

 

We walked on the hallway heading towards our classroom. The pain in my knees is slowly fading. Minho still helped me for a bit as we were walking.

 

“Let’s go to the café later,” Minho asked me.

 

“Yah! You need to repay the Frappuccino you dumped,” I lightheartedly said. He laughed hard and almost forgot to assist me. I almost got out of balance, but good thing I quickly got a hold of his arm.

 

“Okay, okay,” he said. “Can you invite Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Luna, too?”

 

“Er,” I said in worry as I bit my lip. “I don’t think Luna can come. We had a fight with her. Can you wait until we fix things out with Luna?”

 

“What happened?” Minho asked.

 

“Ah, it’s quite personal and secret. Sorry,” I said. I think that saying to him that we knew that she was gossip girl will just make things worse. Not that I don’t trust him, but I think it’s for Luna’s sake. I don’t want anyone to know it, except for the five of us.

 

We continued walking and when we reached the classroom, he knocked and opened the door for me. Mr. Kim and the class were all looking at us. Some were whispering to their seatmates, while some just stared at us. Minho assisted me to my seat and afterwards, he went to his.

 

“Did I miss something?” I asked Krystal as I grabbed my notebook and pen from my bag.

 

“Nothing much. I’ll ask back the question to you. Did I miss something?” She smirked at me, while I chuckled afterwards.

 

“I’ll just explain everything to you later. Have you all already talked to Luna?” I asked in worry.

 

“Yeah…” She frowned.

 

“Why?” I became really worried.

 

“We already fixed things with her,” she said as she turned her frown to grin.

 

“Really? How?” I asked. I can’t believe they got things fixed with Luna. I’m filled with happiness right now, but I can’t release it.

 

“Yesterday, while we’re at the practice, we talked to Luna. We said how sorry we were on doing the plan and making her feel that way. It took us time explaining everything to her. We also pointed out that we were hurt on what she did. She sincerely said sorry to us. In the end, we both forgave each other. She was looking for you, but we said that we’ll tell her as soon as we see you,” she explained. “Check this out. She just posted it a while ago, right after you got tripped.”

 

She showed me her phone and I saw gossip girl’s me2day. Her last message was:

 

Before I close this account, I want to express my sincere apologies to Victoria, Amber, Krystal, Sulli and Minho for doing this. To the students of SHMA, please don’t talk about them anymore. We all commit mistakes, and those are part of our lives. Please understand. I deleted all my messages. I hope we can all move on now~

 

I was touched by her message. She had her own initiative to delete the account. I faced to Krystal and we both smiled at each other. “Meet Luna later during lunch. I’ll text her,” she said. I nodded.

 

“Let’s go to the café later. We, f(x), should have some coffee after the storm,” I joked. She chuckled and agreed, and started texting them.

 

I did not tell her that Minho is coming. I want to surprise them.