III: Busted

Choi Minho Must Die

Sulli's POV

Taemin: Noona! How's your first day?

Sulli: It was okay. You?

Taemin: It was great! My classmates are really friendly! Did you meet new friends, noona?

Sulli: ... Yeah.

Taemin: How many? *grins*

Sulli: ... Aish! Taemin!

My brother knows me the best. He knew that I did not get as many friends as him during the first day.

It's been a long and suprisingly, exciting day. I did not expect that I'll get to meet Krystal and hang out with her. She's very kind and sincere to me and really guided me well in familiarizing the school. I still might be lost tomorrow, but there's a higher chance that I won't because of her.

*ring* *ring* I grabbed my phone from my pocket and read the message.

From: Krystal

Let's meet tomorrow morning before classes at the cafe near the school. I want to tell something to you. ^^

Hmm... what is it that she wants to tell me early in the morning?

~ The next day ~

I woke up earlier, fixed myself up and went ahead to school with Taemin.

Sulli: You go ahead. I'll just go to the cafe to meet someone.

Taemin: Ohhh, is it your boyfriend?

Sulli: *laughs* No. It's my friend.

Taemin: Oh, your only friend. *laughs* Arasseo. See you later.

Taemin went to school while I went inside the cafe. I suddenly remembered the good times I had with my friends back at my old school. I miss them so much. *sighs*

I went to a table nearby to sit and minutes later, she came in and seated in front of me.

Krystal: So, I had a great day yesterday!

Sulli: Well, is it because you found a new friend? *laughs*

Krystal: Of course, you're one of the reason. But there's much bigger news!

Sulli: Ah, that's why you wanted to meet up. So what is it?

Krystal: This is supposed to be a secret between us. But, I don't know. Even though we just met yesterday, I can feel that I can trust you already. We're like best friends after one day. So, anyway, *whispers* me and Minho are already dating.

Sulli: *shocked* Really? Daebak!

Krystal: Yeah! Yesterday, he confessed his love for me. He said that he's been hiding it for two years already. And yesterday, he already asked me if I would date him. Who would say no to him, right?

Sulli: I will. *laughs* Weird, though. He wanted to keep your relationship a secret.

Krystal: Because he doesn't want anybody butting in our relationship, given his reputation. *smiles*

I still find it weird, though. In my point of view, if he really loves Krystal, then he should be proud of their relationship. Ugh. I'm thinking these things maybe because he's not my type.

After ordering coffee, we went to school together.

~ After school ~

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Sulli: Yoboseyo?

Taemin: Noona! Sorry, I can't go home with you. We had a group assignment that is due tomorrow. Mianhae.

Sulli: It's okay. I'll just wait for you. Until what time is your group meeting?

Taemin: About 5PM. So, it will take us an hour.

Sulli: Okay, okay. Bye!

Taemin: Thanks, noona!

 

Since I need to wait for an hour for my brother and I to go home, I went around the campus. The campus is actually full of trees and grasses around that's why it feels very refreshing to go around. You can just sit in the grass and daydream or sit on the bench and read a book. Though, there's still a place I haven't gone to yet but would love to visit, so I would take this chance to see it.

From what I remember on what Krystal said to me yesterday, the music room is located on the fourth floor. I quickly took the stairs and because of running and excitement, I got tired when I reached the fourth floor and took a break first. I went to the corner of a wall and sat there. I can see the music room and the stairs on my right, though the room's a bit far.

Just when I was sitting on the floor and taking deep breaths, I heard footsteps of someone on the stairs. I quickly hid on the wall.

I took a peek. It's the frog-looking guy going to the music room. What will he do there? I thought. My speculations got interrupted when a short and cute girl with blonde hair got outside of the music room and talked to Minho.

"Luna! I miss you!" Minho said.

"Me too, Minho-oppa!" Luna replied.

Oh, that's Luna! The president of the music club. I think they're having a private conversation. It's not right to eavesdrop on them. I should go down now, I thought. But, before I went to the stairs, I noticed something.

Wait. Something's wrong. Why is she holding his hand? Why is she addressing him as "oppa"? Why is she flirting with him? Why did... why did he kiss that girl on her lips?!