XIV: Results

Choi Minho Must Die
[A/N]

Here's Chapter 14, resuming on Sulli's reaction on what she did to Minho. :>

On the start of 2013: There might be a major plot turnpoint. I said 'might' because I'm still not sure if it's the right time to do it. In this turnpoint, things will get more serious and it will test Minho and Sulli's relationship. Watch out for it! ^^

Thank you for the warm response everyone! I really appreciate it. Seeing my subscribers grow every chapter makes me want to work harder on the next chapters. THANK YOU GUYS! ^^

-
maxstepp

 

 

Okay, Sulli, calm down, I thought.

 

I was lying on my bed as I thought of what happened earlier.

 

I kissed Minho on the cheek. I fell for him. But, why did I kiss him? It’s really embarrassing. I don’t even know if I can show my face to him on Monday.

 

When he mocked me earlier, I was quite irritated by it, but deep inside me, I liked it. He looked so cute and adorable when he mocked me. The way he laughs and smiles at me. Ah, his charismatic smile—whenever it pops out of my mind today, my heart flutters. The smile that I once hated is now the smile I keep looking for.

 

I rolled my body on my bed because of my happiness. This was a wonderful day.

 

Someone knocked on my door and I said, “Ne.” The door opened and it’s Taemin.

 

“Noona, dinner’s ready,” he informed me and smiled. I nodded and he closed the door. I stood up from my bed and went to the dining area and ate with the family.

 

 

~Monday~

 

Taemin and I went to school seeing a bunch of people in front of the announcement board. Oh yeah, the announcement for those who got the roles for Hairspray is already up. Taemin dragged me in front of the board.

 

I scanned the announcement. It first stated who are on the production team, and then who would play the extras, and the next are the minor characters. Then next are the major characters.

 

Penny Pingleton – Choi Sulli
Link Larkin – Lee Taemin

 

*General Assembly for those who were casted will be today, after classes.

 

My jaw dropped as I saw my name and Taemin’s. I was casted as Penny Pingleton. I can’t believe it! I looked at Taemin, grinning. I squealed for a while as I dropped my sketchpad and hugged him tightly.

 

“Congratulations to you, Taemin! I knew you would get that role!” I whispered excitingly.

 

“Congratulations, too, noona! We worked hard, that’s why!” he replied.

 

At that moment, many were delighted, but many were disappointed, too. The students had mixed feelings.

 

I happily went upstairs, but I suddenly got nervous when I saw Minho in front of our classroom. It looks like he’s waiting for someone. He turned his head and saw me. I was surprised and avoided his stare.

 

My palm began to sweat and my heart started to flutter. I turned back and stayed on my place, thinking of where I should go.

 

But, it’s too late to go somewhere when he tapped my left shoulder with his hand.

 

“Hey, I texted you yesterday but you weren’t replying on any of my messages. I was a bit worried. Is there something wrong?” he asked me in concern. I looked down and shook my head.

 

“Ani,” I mumbled. He slightly bended his knees and angled his head to make an attempt to look at my face, but I lifted my face up and looked around.

 

 “Sulli, there’s something wrong,” he insisted as he placed his right hand on my left shoulder. I shook my head again. When I looked on my right, I saw Kai going upstairs, looking from left to right. He seemed lost.

 

“Kai!” I yelled at him and ran to him.

 

I approached Kai to interrupt my embarrassing conversation with Minho. I helped him find his classroom, and it turned out that his room is 3-1, just right beside our classroom.

 

“Yah! Let’s eat together later, arasseo?” I said. He agreed and went inside his classroom.

 

 Just when I was about to go to my classroom, someone held my right arm. I looked back and it was Minho. “Sulli, is there something wrong?”

 

“Ah…” I stuttered but I finally decided to confess it to him. “It’s because of w-w-what I d-d-did last S-S-Saturday.”

 

“The kiss?” he asked as he laughed softly. I nodded and he said, “What’s wrong with that?”

 

“I just feel embarrassed doing that to you,” I said softly. He just laughed.

 

“What’s to be embarrassed? You’re my girlfriend; I’m your boyfriend,” he said as he my hair. “Plus, I liked it.”

 

I smirked when I heard it. He liked it. He liked my kiss. Inside my head, I’m already screaming to death. My hearted pounded faster.

 

“Are you okay now?” he asked and I nodded. “Oh, congratulations for getting the role of Penny Pingleton.”

 

He hugged me. I was surprised by his move, but afterwards, I hugged him back. I felt his warmth. “Thank you,” I mumbled.

 

I released his hug as we both entered the classroom. The bell rang and Mr. Kim entered the classroom to give us the announcements.

 

 

 

“Congratulations for getting the role! You were actually great on the auditions,” Krystal congratulated me as I was copying notes.

 

“Thank you, Krystal,” I said.

 

“So, how’s the plan going?” Krystal murmured. Oh, the plan. I almost forgot. It was the reason I’m doing this in the first place.

 

I dropped my pen on my desk and turned my head on her and smiled. “It’s going as we planned,” I said.

 

“Are you falling for him?” she jokingly asked as she squinted her eyes and grinned. Though it was meant as a joke, I was guilty of falling for him. Yes, Krystal, I fell for him!

 

“Ani,” I denied in a flat tone. I grabbed my pen and continued copying what was on the board.

 

“You better be,” she advised me. “If you think you are slowly falling for him, just remember what he did to us.”

 

And there, I started to question him. Is that who really is? Is he really serious on me? Is he just playing with me? This is making me more confused.

 

 

The bell rang, signaling that it’s lunchtime. I was about to go out of the classroom and wait in front of Kai’s classroom when Minho blocked me.

 

“You really like blocking me, huh?” I said jokingly. He just smirked.

 

“Where do you think you’re going without me?” he asked.

 

“I’m going in front of Kai’s classroom to meet him. We’re going to have lunch together,” I replied.

 

“Kai, again? I knew you would be like this,” he sulked.

 

“Aw! Minho’s jealous,” I . To raise his spirits, I said, “We’re just friends. Just like what you’ve said earlier, I’m your girlfriend and you’re my boyfriend.”

 

He giggled a bit as we held hands and both exited the classroom and waited for Kai in front of the classroom. When Kai went out of their classroom, we quickly went to the cafeteria and all ate at the same table.

 

I was glad to see Kai and Minho talking. It turned out that they both had the same interests in music. They instantly became friends, while I remained quiet listening to them conversing.

 

 

~

 

 

Our last class for the day ended when the bell rang. I quickly put my things on my bag and zipped it. I wore my bag and grabbed my sketchpad.

 

“Where are you going now?” Minho asked as he was arranging his bag.

 

“There’s a general assembly for the musical Hairspray. I got to go now,” I quickly said.

 

I was so excited to go to the assembly that I did not hear clearly what he said. I just agreed and said goodbye. But before I went out the classroom, he blocked my way again. His face got closer to me and pointed his index finger on his left cheek, suggesting that I should kiss him on the cheek first.

 

I pouted my lips and moved it closer to his left cheek. Just when my lips are near his cheek and he was already anticipating it, I hit his cheek lightly with my hand and said, “You really like my kiss, huh? Sorry, not today.”

 

I laughed, went out the classroom and hurried to the theater.