How to get Mr. Tan guy by Krystal Jung

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica' POV

I'm not in the mood this morning. I feel so grumpy and look like a mess. It's because of my sister. She's making a progress with Yul and me still 0. Just because of the stupid nickname. Arggg.

 

I lazily took a bath and prepare for school. I heard my sister talking to my mom, i think i just heard my name.

 

"Are you talking about me?"

 

"No. We're talking about my cat named Jessica"

 

"But you don't have a cat."

 

"Exactly! Meaning we're talking about you! HAHAHHA!" my sister never fails to make me angry.

 

"Sooyeon, what's with the mood?"

 

"Umma, I already told you. It's because of Yul oppa!"

 

"Did you guys broke up?"

 

"Umma, Eonnie doesn't even make a progress. They are not even a couple!"

 

My know-it-all sister answers the question that doesn't belong to her. I just sign in frustration.

 

"Eonni, I told you. I'll help you."

 

"I don't want. I want to do it myself"

 

"But your not progressing! Just let me help you. Do you want Yul oppa will be taken by m-- I mean other girls?"

 

I glare at her, she gulp. *sign*

 

"You know." my mother spoke. "Yul is just like your father before"

 

"Huh?" My sister and I look at each other.

 

"Your father before is a cold hearted guy. I never thought that he will warm up to me. He's a playboy and he broke every girls heart."

 

"WOW. you never told it to us umma."

 

"Well, one day. I told him that i like him and he just laugh at me and said many girls told him that and ask me what is my difference with other girls."

 

"and what did you told him?"

 

"I'm no other girls because i will became her only girl. And everyday I tell him that i like him."

 

"Everyday?!"

 

-------------------------

I'm spacing out. Umma's love story is DAEBAK.

 

"If you love someone, say it everyday. Even if it’s half-true at that moment. ’cause the other half is not a lie"

 

I will let Yul know how much i like him! I'm determined to warm my ice prince. I also, accepted Krystals offer. That girl is too much. She gets my allowance for this day.

 

Lesson #1

Be confident! Your beautiful Eonnie. Make him drool after you, not you after him ok!

 

I make my way to the pool area. I saw many girls watching again with my Yul. Hmp!. Krystal said, I'm not allowed to drool over Yul but i can't help it he's too damn hot!

 

"Your drooling over him"

 

"Heechul!! You scared me!"

 

"Hehe. So, You like him?"

 

"No."

 

"Liars go to hell"

 

"Then i might be burned to ashes now."

 

He look at me. "You know, he's hot"

 

"Don't tell me, your into him also!!" Yep. he's gay. I saw his erted stare. Then, "Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter