Seobang

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

"La la la la la la~~~~~ la la la~~ la la la~~~"

 

 

"Eonnie, You're really scaring me" Krystal said with trembling voice

 

 

"hehehe! Sorry about that. See this?!" I waved my hand in front of her showing something.

 

 

"Oh! A cheap fake ring! I'm dying to have one" she said sarcastically.

 

 

"YAH! How dare you?! Even if it is. Well, someone special put this on to me"

 

 

"Let me guess who is it"

 

 

"Yea! You guess it right!"

 

 

"I'm not guessing it yet!"

 

 

"Well, you eventually know who is it"

 

 

"*Sign* Eonnie, You need to sleep now. You're so delusional."

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"MWO????!!!" he was shocked.

 

 

"I said, Will you marry me?"pointing at the marriage booth

 

 

"I'm out of here" he waved his hand in defeat then walk away.

 

 

"Yul!!! Many guys are asking me to marry them but I refused. Consider yourself a lucky one that I choose you."

 

 

Yul look at me with are-you-kidding-me look. I just smile at him and offer my hand.

 

 

"Come on. This is no big deal. We will be a husband and wife for a day. Tomorrow, it will be a normal day. I will not bother you after this." He look at me with blank expression. Then I continued...

 

 

"Fine. If you don't want I'll find another one.....You know, Taecyeon asked me earlier. Should I consider him to be with me instead."

 

 

Instead of answering walk passed to me. I guess my tactics won't affect him.Then he spoke.

 

 

"What are you waiting for?? Are you just going to stand there. The line in the marriage booth has gone far! We need to line-up now!" He said to me. I instantly smile and ran after him. Jessica Jung! You're so great!

 

 

-----------------

 

 

Now, it's our turn to get married! Kyaaaa! We're not even a couple but we're getting married. kekeke. Good job, Sooyeon.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"I, Kwon Yul, ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter