Yulsic's date 3

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two are having fun in the water. One whose teaching the girl how to swim while the latter is struggling on catching up with him.

 

 

"YAHHH!!! don't let go!!!" she said while grabbing his shoulders.

 

 

"How will you learn if your just going to cling on me like that?"

 

 

"Because I'll get drown!" she said struggling on the water.

 

 

"YAH!! Stop!! your splashing water on me!"

 

 

"Then don't let go!"

 

 

"Arasso!" the two are shouting at each other which caught attentions to everyone.

 

 

"Ok... we're getting attention here. Let's go over there!" Yul said pointing at the deeper portion of the pool.

 

 

"YAH!!!!" Jessica, being a helpless being can't do anything. She just let herself being drag by the guy.

 

 

"What happened to the very-excited Jessica Jung earlier?" he teased while dragging her to the other side.

 

 

"I never thought it would be this hard. I've been watching you practicing swimming in school and it looks very easy." she reasoned out.

 

 

"You've been stalking me?!"

 

 

"NO!!! I... I'm just passing by when I saw you..."

 

 

"Really? I never thought that I got myself a stalker girlfriend."

 

 

"YAH!!! I'm not!" she hit him on the chest.

 

 

"HAHA! I'm just kidding! Anyways, Did you know that my father throws me into a 6 feet depth pool when I was 8. That's how I learn to swim."

 

 

"Eh??! Seriously?! That's ridiculous!!"

 

 

"Yea. Your lucky that I didn't do that method for you to learn."

 

 

"YAH!!!!!"

 

 

"Ok. Let's stop here."

 

 

"OMG! Don't let go!It's too deep!!!!" she panicked.

 

 

"It's fun in here! It's not crowded over here. I can teach you well now."

 

 

"What if I get drown here? What if I die? How about my future? How about my family? How will I get married? My kids! My life! I don't wanna die young!!"

 

 

"YAH!! Stop it! Your making me deaf ok? I won't let it ok. Do you trust me?"

 

 

She stop struggling and look at his dark-brown orbs. "Of course." No doubt.

 

 

"So, don't worry ok? I won't let anything happen to you."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

After a few paddles, getting drunk with the pool water, Jessica is somehow learned a few .

 

 

"I'm a great trainer right?" he said while supporting her.

 

 

She gave him a "whatever" sign. "Don't brag about it. I'm just a fast learner."

 

 

"Really? So, Let's have a race to prove your right." he said smirking.

 

 

"Eh?"

 

 

"Why? Are you scared?"

 

 

"N-no. O-f course not! Don't cry if you lose. What will I get if I win?" she said feeling a little bit confident. She don't want to lose with this guy.

 

 

"Hmmm. Anything you want. I'm just reminding you that this guy is a pro."

 

 

She merong at him.

 

 

His boastfulness should be stopped. Be prepared Kwon Yul.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter