Knowing Kwon Yul 2

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oppa! Let's seat together!" Krystal shout entering the cinema. Jung family goes malling every Sunday. A bondint time for them. Since Yul has nothing to do, he decided to tag along.

 

 

She drag Yul away from her sister which makes the latter gone mad.

 

 

"Aish. Seriously? Who's the girlfriend?!"

 

 

"Are you jealous with your sister?" said Mrs. Jung. She’s really entertained seeing a sulking Jessica.

 

 

"There's nothing to be jealous about. I know Yul loves me more." she said confidently. "But your daughter is taking me away from him."

 

 

"She just wants to know if Yul is worthy for her sister."

 

 

"Or more worthy for her..."

 

 

"Ok.Ok. Stop that. We're here to have some fun."

 

 

They catch up with Yul and Krystal who’s already seating next to each other.

 

 

"Yah. Move."

 

 

"Wae? I came first. Just sit next to me."

 

 

"I want to sit next to my "boyfriend"." emphasizing the last word.

 

 

"Aishh. Fine." Krystal move to the left side which make Yul sit in between them.

 

 

"Why are you giggling?" ask Jessica to the giggling Yul.

 

 

"Because you’re so cute when your jealous."

 

 

She blushed, fortunately for her Yul didn't notice it because the light went out. The movie starts and Yul took her hand, intertwined with his.

 

 

Jessica smiles, she doesn't care about the movie anymore. Her mind is on their intertwined hands. She giggled mentally. His hand is so big and warm.

 

 

"HAHAHA! OPPA! That was so funny!" Krystal said, laughing like a mad lady.

 

 

"SHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone in movie house said.

 

 

"Hyung! This ahjumma here is so loud." said the kid sitting in front of her.

 

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

 

"Hyung! This ahjumma here is so loud." said the kid.

 

 

"Ah-ju-mma?!" blood rushed to my face. This kid calls me ahjumma?!

 

 

"Let her be. Old people is always like that."

 

 

"OMG! I'm not even in my twenties!" she hissed angrily.

 

 

"Soojung! Can you please STFU?! We're trying to watch here."

 

 

"Eonnie!!!"

 

 

I heard the guy and the kid laugh at me. Let see later. Don't mess with Krystal Jung.

 

 

The movie was ended. Apparently, I haven't enjoyed it since the "ahjumma" incident earlier. The lights went on. But when I look to the front row, the two fortunate guys flee away. Lucky bastards.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

They decided to roam around the mall and with the Jung girls squealing about the word "shopping".

 

 

"Hayyyyyyy. Girls, I don't get them. Why are they getting all excited with this? It's just a waste of money."

 

 

"Hmmm. Maybe it's their way to relieve stress. Like guys to sports or night clubs.”

 

 

“Yea. You’re right. Thankful that you’re here. I’m not the only one who would carry they’re shopping bags.”

 

 

 

------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter