Bonding time with the Kwons

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Thank you for taking care of my son."

 

 

"It's nothing, Mrs. Kwon."

 

 

"Just call me Umma" she smiles at her.

 

 

The two had a private conversation while Yul is preparing the breakfast. They talk about what happened yesterday, the confession and him being sick because of her. Jessica became comfortable with Mrs. Kwon, she's not that scary. Actually, she's a sweet, caring mother to Yul. She realize that one of the reasons why Yul is being cold, stubborn and arrogant because he's been away from his parents for years. He missed being loved.

 

 

"Thank you for not giving up on my son. Sometimes his being stubborn but he's really a sweet guy. Unlike his father, we're always fighting because of small things even though we didn't see each other that much." Mrs. Kwon said while whining. Because of business, they're family didn't get to see each other that much.

 

 

She knuckled at her actions.

 

 

"Mrs. Kwon."

 

 

"What did I told you?!" she glared at me. Jessica gulp.

 

 

"Umma."

 

 

"Good. Now, what is it?"

 

 

"Do you know about Yul's past girlfriend?" She bravely ask her. Jessica is so curious about it ever since he always mentioned "her".

 

 

"You know, Jessica, I'm not supposed to say this but i guess you have the right to know about it."

 

 

She listened attentively.

 

 

"I never met the girl actually. I just saw her in pictures that Yul sent to me. I think she's a nice girl even though we just talked once when Yul bring her in America to visit us."

 

 

"He brought her there?"

 

 

"Yes. He wants us to meet her."

 

 

"Really?" she felt a pang of jealousy.

 

 

"Don't worry that was a long time ago. You have him now."

 

 

She smiled at her assuringly.

 

 

"He was very much inlove with her and after we met her. He ask us if they could get married after graduating college."

 

 

Jessica just listen to her. She knows that it's part of Yul's past but she can't help but to feel a little insecured about the girl. At the young age Yul is looking forward to a future with that girl. She feels so envy with her.

 

 

"We basically, approved that. He don't want to disappoint Yul, we've been away from him and we can't show him some parently love. It's the least we can do to him."

 

 

"Few months after that, I got a call saying Yul was involve in an accident. I flew back and check on him. I found out that they broke up already. Yul was really devastated. He never open up to me what really happened. If you want to know the truth, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter