Meeting you again

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 (I'm not sure about the format because i'm using my phone to update)

Enjoy! ^_^

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

The hall is filled with glamorous decorations and influential people. She just stood there, in one place.

 

I don't belong here. She thought. 

 

Lucky for her, there's this guy who never leave her side while he introduces her to those people as his girlfriend. 

 

"This is Jessica Jung. My girlfriend." 

 

She can't help but to smile but looking at people's reaction they are not pleased to meet her.

 

"Jung? Do they belong to elite class?"

 

"She's just a gold digger."

 

Murmured by the others but she just remain her smile on her face.

 

"Are you alright?" Asked the oh-so-handsome boyfriend of hers. He's just wearing a black suit but na-uh he's charms captivated every girl in the room. 

 

"Yea." She smile assuringly to him. They share a sweet smile from each other when someone interrupted them.

 

"Ehem. Save it for the honeymoon my dear."

 

"Umma." They said in collision earning a laugh from her.

 

"Yul, your father wants you to meet the investors. Go to him. I'll accompany this beautiful lady here." 

 

She smiles at Jessica while he frown. He don't want to leave her side especially when he eyed those guys looking at Jessica like some kind of a prey. 

 

"Don't leave Umma's side ok?" He kissed her forehead. "I'll come back quickly." She giggled when he leave.

 

"Aigoo. That guy, he's sweet when he's only with you."

 

She blushed.

 

////////

 

Even if Yul is far away from Jessica, he casually steal glances on her. 

 

Jessica is happily talking to Mrs. Kwon about how was Yul when he was young. Instead of socializing with these high class people (which they don't want) they just talk about random things. 

 

///////////////////

 

 

Yul was exhausted talking to his Appa's business partners. He keep smiling on them, pretending to be listening attentively to them. He took a glance on his right and all he can see is an empty seat. His mother is talking to Mrs. Park right now. 

 

"Excuse me Appa, I'm just going over there." Mr. Kwon nod and he left immediately. He goes to his Omma to ask about Jessica.

 

"Excuse me Mrs. Park, may I excuse this beautiful lady over here." He wink at them earning a giggle from the ladies.

 

"Aigoo... Our Yul has grown so handsome and charming. Ok, you can take her." 

 

"Thank you Mrs. Park." With that They excuse themselves.

 

"Where is Jessica, Omma?" He ask worriedly.

 

Mrs. Kwon furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"She went to the washroom a while ago."

 

"I should look for her."

 

"Son, don't be too worried. Maybe she's just wondering around."

 

"I'll go look for her." Yul stubbornly insisted. He left Mrs. Kwon and look for her. 

 

He squeeze himself on the ocean of people. Searching for her. 

 

"Where is she?" He thought. 

 

Left to right. He look for her. Roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter