Early morning date

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eonnie! Eonnie! Wake up! It's already 6:30 am! Your gonna be late!"

 

"5 more minutes!"

 

"If you will not wake up NOW! I'll put cucumbers all over your bed!!!"

 

"Arggg! I'm up! I'm up! Why are you so annoying?!"

 

"Talk to yourself eonnie!"

 

I got ready to school and check on my clock. WHAT?! 10 minutes left?! I'm gonna be late! I grab a bread and drink my milk.

 

"Umma! Appa! I'm going!" then dashed out of the house.

 

"....huh? Why it's too early."

 

"Umma. Let her be maybe she's excited to see Yul oppa" Krystal said with her evil smile.

 

--------------------------

I run to go to school. When I turn to the corner i bump into someone. Oh not again! Then we fall into the ground. I'm on the top of the person. I heard him growled in pain. Omo! Omo! History might repeat itself! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Forgive me! Please don't do anything to me. I'll give you my allowance today and PLEASE don't give me cucumber!" I said without opening my eyes.

 

----------------------------

 

Yul's POV

 

When she accidentally bump into me and apologize, I think she's traumatize with what had happened to her a week ago. Seeing her like this makes me want to protect her. Miss President, what have you done into me.

 

----------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

"Arrgg! Can you just please stand up. Your heavy" with his super annoyed voice.

 

"Yul?"

 

"No. It's not me. It's just a mannequin."

 

"Hahahahaha! You're funny!!"

 

"But your weight is not funny."

 

I pout and stand up. I dusted myself and look at him.

 

"I'm not that heavy. Hmp." I sulk.

 

"Yes you are. I think I fractured my back because of you."

 

I pout again. I saw him looking at me intently.  I look away from him and look at my watch. OMO! 1 minute left!

 

"Yah! Yul! Let's go! We're gonna be late!!! Pali! Pali!"

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"We only have 1 minute left before the class starts!"

 

"It's only 6:59 am Miss President. Our class starts at 8."

 

"What are you saying????? It's 7:5..... AHHHHHHHHHH! My evil wicked little sister change my clock time!!!! She's so dead! So dead!!!" I mumbled and mumbled words about my sister.

 

I look at Yul and he just stare at me with a smile all over his face. So handsome!!

 

"Your sister is really cute"

 

"But i'm more cute than her."

 

"No. Your not." Then he left me.

 

"Yah! Yul! What are you mumbling at!"

 

"Nothing..."

 

-----------------------------

 

Yul's POV

 

She keeps on mumbling and mumbling words about her sister. Her sister is really cute.

 

"Your sister is really cute."

 

"But i'm more cute than her."

 

"No. Your not." Then I left her. You're a GorJess.

 

"Yah! Yul! what are you mumbling at!"

 

"Nothing"

 

----------------------------

Jessica's POV

We walk together in school. I keep on asking him questions but he just answers me with Yes, No, Maybe and Hmmmm. What a cold guy. I wonder what he's thinking. When i'm asking him, he won't answer me. He doesn't want to open up with me yet. Well, I'm going to figure it out and I'm not going to give up!

"hmmmmm. Yul, do you have any c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter