Another Cold One

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Jessica is like a corpse walking in the hallway. She lifelessly walked going to the student council's office.

 

 

"Hey Sic... Woooh! Woooh! Woooh! What happened to you? Did someone died?"

 

 

Jessica shot her deadliest glare to the person who caused her delimma. She just look at him, intimidated by her stare. Heechul shiverred,

 

 

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry. We can't do anything now."

 

 

"I know" Jessica sighed for the 100th time.

 

 

"So, whose the lucky slash unlucky soon-to-be-dead girl."

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon from class 4B. A petite, smart and quiet type of girl. They said she's from a rich family. She doesn't have much friends in here because she distant herself from the others."

 

 

"WOW! You've research alot about her."

 

 

"Of course. I want to know if my Seobang is in good hands."

 

 

"So, where are they now?"

 

 

"At the rooftop, enjoying most of the day together." She sighed again thinking that the two are together make her feel really jealous.

 

 

"Ok. Why don't you stalk them to know what they're doing."

 

 

Jessica stand up straight and lighten up a little bit. "Why didn't I think about that earlier?!"

 

 

"Because jealousy takes over you."

 

 

"You're so genius Heechul. But I have things to do here."

 

 

"Don't worry. I can take over that since I'm at fault with this."

 

 

"Thank you Heechul! Thank you! Thank you!" She run to him and bear hugged him.

 

 

"Ok. Ok! Now, Let go before someone might caught us. They might think something else. Eeeewwwww! I'm not into girls!" She let go.

 

 

"But this doesn't mean that I have forgiven you already." Jessica turned again to a serious type. Heechul gulped hard.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

She went upstairs to check on the two. She slowly open the door from the rooftop so that the two "lovers" won't see her.

 

 

They are just seating on the bench, the girl is reading a book while the guy is just listening to his ipod.

 

 

What a boring date. Jessica said to herself. Minutes passed the two still doing the same. If i were her, i'll definitely make every moment special.

 

 

Yul suddenly took of his headphone and turned to the silent girl. Jessica paid her attention on what is he going to do.

 

 

"Thank you."

 

 

"It's nothing. I should be the one saying that." Taeyeon said, still doesn't leave her eyes on the book that she's reading.

 

 

Then they remain silent again.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Yul ran to the rooftop because some fan girls had found him. He open the door and locked it. Then he saw a girl and a guy talking there.

 

 

"Please, be my date just for today." The guy des

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter