Naughty Yul

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two walked out of the shop and then proceeding to their hotel room.

 

 

Since Yul gave his shirt to Jessica, his mouth-watering abs is shown to everyone. While Jessica, just keeps staring at his since he took of his shirt. Drown in thoughts. Living in her imagination. Ladies in the hotel is eyeing Yul like an entree that is ready to be eaten. Yul giggled at his girlfriend's act, she's being like one of the ladies drooling over him.

 

 

"You can touch it." Yul said teasingly.

 

 

"Huh?" Jessica came back in reality.

 

 

"I said you can touch it." pointing at where she's been looking at.

 

 

She blushed and look away. "YAH!!!!" She slap him feeling embarrased.

 

 

"Hahahaha! You never fail to amuzed me." He said messing with her hair. "You looked like them, drooling over me."

 

 

She looked around and saw what he's saying. She glared at them, but they just ignore her. Still looking at him. She wants to burn those ladies for eyeing on her Yul.

 

 

"Why did you gave me your shirt?! Are you just going to show off to them?!" She said annoyingly.

 

 

"Maybe." he flashed his charming smile.

 

 

"Then I won't let you." she's about to took it off and gave to him to wear but he held her hand pin her to the wall.

 

 

Before he said something to her, he looked at the ladies eyeing on them, curious of what they're doing and then he smirked. He faced her and leaned beside her ear, whispering.

 

 

"Don't you ever dare to do that. I won't let those men silently undressing and lusting over your body. You're mine and I'm the only one who could see that body. Arasso?" he said threathening. She just nod vigorously, shocked with his actions. She's waiting on what he'll do next but...

 

 

He backed away from her and smile like nothing happened. Jessica still haven't moved an inch.

 

 

"Ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter