I'm here for you

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

There are only three places I know where he would be. Classroom, Swimming pool and rooftop. I didn't get to see him in any of this place. Where could he be?! What if those crazy girls are chasing after him and he got harrased. No. NO. NOOOO! Seobang your Sica baby is here to rescue you!!

 

 

Run.Walk.Run.Searching for my Seobang. Then I passed through the storage room when a sudden noise came from inside. Maybe he's there! I didn't hesitate to open it to check if I'm right. Then to my surprise, someone grab me, cover my mouth to prevent me from shouting and lock the door. I'm struggling from the person when he spoke. That familiar voice calmed me down.

 

 

"Shhhhhh. Don't make any noise they might caught me."

 

 

I relax and he slowly release his hold. I turned and look at him. I smile when I saw him wearing the hat. He looks so cute in it. Then I remember, that hat is the reason of our dilemma.

 

 

"How many girls are chasing over you?"

 

 

"A lot. I can't even count them."

 

 

"Tsch. I have so many competitors."

 

 

"So, you're one of them? Chasing after me?"

 

 

"I'm chasing after you but I'm not part of this game."

 

 

"Why is that?"

 

 

"Because I'm one of the organizers. It's unfair if we join the game and won the price."

 

 

"So, you're responsible why is me being here in this kind of situation?!" Yul glared at me.

 

 

"NO! Of course not! Partially? But I swear to God I didn't know that your the target! You think, I will be happy seeing you with other girls?! Of course not!" I said defensively.

 

 

"So, what will I do now?"

 

 

"That's why I'm here. I'm going to help you."

 

 

"Why are you doing that?"

 

 

"You're seriously asking me that? Do I have to repeat my self? I don't want any other girls being around you. " I rolled my eyes at him. He just shrugged.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

"Hey Sica"

 

 

"hmmm"

 

 

"About the....uhmmm. da-date on pue-riday?"he said it while looking into the ground. I look at his shy face. He's so cute. I giggled at his shyness.

 

 

We decided to stay in the storage room. It will be dangerous if we go outside. Outside is in chaos looking for him. We sat on the floor. Close proximity between us makes me breathless.

 

 

"The Senior's Ball? hmmm. Theme of the event will be formal,,, we can just meet here in school around 8pm."

 

 

"Why meet here? I can fetch you."

 

 

"No. It's ok. I can manage."

 

 

"If you say so."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter