Jessica's biggest competitor

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Pardon for errors)

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Jessica's things are on your room. I've asked one of our maids to arrange it there."

 

We had our mouths wild open. Mrs. Kwon is being ridiculously...awesome! I was shocked at first but the idea of sleeping with Yul tonight, cuddling each other, his arms around me makes me squeal silently. OH MY GOD!

 

I remain my poker face, hiding my excitement.

 

"Umma, there are other guest rooms here! Sica, might not be comfortable sharing a room with me." Yul defended.

 

I will be more comfortable with you.

 

"is it ok with you, Jessica?"

 

"It depends on you Mrs. Kwon." i said simply. I don't want to oppose. I'll be more happy to be with him.

 

Yul sigh. He doesn't want the idea. I pout secretly. "Ok. I'll just sleep to the other room."

 

"If that's what you want. Just send her to your room."

 

My pout went deeper. I thought i could share a room with Yul.

 

Yul ushered me to his room. He open the door for me and my jaw literally dropped. He step inside while scratching the back of his neck. He's shy.

 

"Hmmm. Welcome to my room."

 

That's not the proper way of saying it. He should say, "Welcome to Disneyland!" with all those mickey mouse collection all over his room. From the stuff toys, pillows, bed sheet even the carpet on his room. He gestured me to come in.

 

I never thought that... Nevermind. I look to him waiting for some explanation.

 

"Since I was young. I've been a fan of mickey. I've collected most of his stuffs. I thought Umma has already thrown this away. Thankfully she didn't." he throw his body to the bed and hug his mickey mouse stuff toy tightly. Should I be jealous with those girls around him or this mouse?!

 

He play, cuddle and hug that mouse as he continue to ignore me. I crossed my arms and impatiently taps my foot. Waiting for him to notice me.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry. I just missed Mickey very much." he said when he noticed me.

 

I glared at him and scoffed. "Miss that thing?!" i tried to grab that mouse but he crawl up and protectively hug it. My jaw dropped at his childishness.

 

"Yah! Don't do that to Mickey."

 

"I can't believe I have childish boyfriend."

 

"Aigoo. Don't tell me your jealous with Mickey?"

 

"Aniyo! Why would I? It's just a stuff toy! You love me more than that thing, right?"

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"YAH!!!! Kwon Yul!!!!" I grab the comforter and crumble it up and throw to him.

 

"Yah!! You're hurting Mickey!"

 

"YAAAAH!" i throw myself to him and gave him some slaps.

 

"Hahahaha! I'm just kidding Sica!" he laugh at me while blocking my tantrums. He caught both of my wrist and he flip our position; hovering on top of me. Then he started to tickle me.

 

"YULLL! S-stop!" i said between my giggles.

 

"Not until you admit that your jealous!"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Then I won't stop!"

 

"Ok. Ok! I'm j-ealous!"

 

He stop; smiling widely. Both gasping for air. Then he tucked my hair behind my ear. I may be calm outside but my insides are melting. We stared at each for a while lovingly as he leaned in and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter