Jealous Yul???

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

I get ready for Senior's Ball today. I have to look good for him. Since the kiss yesterday, i can't stop thinking about him. Well, I'm always be. I know there's something in that kiss. I also notice that, he never did that to Taeyeon even if she have done it to him MANY times.

 

 

He's fetching me around 7:30 pm and it's only 6:30pm. I'm ready now. Am i that excited about this date? I've prepared myself earlier than usual, make up done, my dress, then my stilletos, Only thing that was missing is him. I check myself on the mirror. Perfect. An hour of waiting would be so long, I will just take a nap first.

 

 

 

1 hour and 15 mins later.

 

 

 

I slowly open my eyes. Yawn! I've had a good sleep. I check the time.

 

 

 

7:45

 

 

 

I close my eyes again. It's still early. I have 45 mins left. Wait....

 

 

 

The event will start around 8. And Yul have to pick me up, 15 minutes ago! I shot my eyes open!

 

 

OH DEAR GOD! I stand up and check myself on the mirror. CRAP. Messy hair, my eyeshadow have smudge and my lipstick was all over my face. What did I do while I'm sleeping???!!!

 

 

 

knock knock knock

 

 

 

"Eonnie!! Are you done? Yul oppa has been waiting for you for almost 20 minutes now."

 

Double crap

 

 

 

"Ok. Give me some more time." I'm panicking!! Why did you sleep that long Jessica!!!! It's your fault Kwon Yul. If you didn't kiss me last night. I could have sleep enough. If you didn't show your kindness to me yesterday. I will stop thinking about you.

 

 

I fix my hair and make up double time. I check myself again. Fabulous.

 

 

I walk down the stairs elegantly, like in fairytales, the princess is walking down the staircase while the prince is waiting for her downstairs and offering his hand for her. That's what I expect. Well, As I walk. I saw Yul tapping his foot waiting impatiently while checking the time. What would I expect, he waited for me for freaking 45 mins and we're late for the event. I walk to him on the couch, pouting.

 

 

"I'm sorry"

 

 

He stand up and "Why are so ----"

 

 

"Beautiful! I know! Let's go! We're gonna be late." I drag him out of our house.

 

 

He chuckled.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

We're on our way to the party.

 

 

"You look good tonight." I said to him. Admiring his handsome features and his suit fits him perfectly. Every girl would go crazy for him.

 

 

"Thank you." He said and focus on his driving. Tsch! He didn't even return my compliment. Is he that mad at me for being a slowpoke. Hmp.

 

 

"We're here." He parked his luxurious car and guided me out. He offer his arm for me and I hook with it.

 

 

We arrived at the school hall. It is pack with people, dancing and enjoying slow music. As we walk through the crowd, all eyes where on us. Well, with this handsome guy beside me. I know a lot of girls would be envious with me.

 

 

"JESSSSIIIIIII!"

 

 

"Hey. Heechul. I'm sorry. We're late."

 

 

"It's ok. You've done enough for this week's celebration and for now you can just enjoy this event." He came closer to me, he whispered. 'With this good-looking guy." I look at him,blushing then I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter