Time to give up?

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Sooyeon"

 

 

"Yes Appa?"

 

 

"I don't wanna see him here again." He said with authority.

 

 

"Nugu?"

 

 

"That Yul guy."

 

 

"WAE??? WAE??? WAE???"

 

 

"I heard your conversation earlier and I saw you crying."

 

 

I widen my eyes in shock. "That was nothing Appa. He's---"

 

 

"That is final. I don't want you to spend time with him. I don't want to see his face here. Understand?"

 

 

"But App--"

 

 

"No more buts. If I see you with him. I'll let him bath with he's own blood. Do you understand Jung Sooyeon." He said sternly.

 

 

I just sigh in defeat. Appa is really caring but in times like this, he's being a protective scary father to me. That's why I'm afraid if he knows about this, he'll end up like this...

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

Yoong walk me to school. All of the girls are looking envious at me. And this guy beside me is....... soooo full of him self. He's waving and winking at the girls that makes them giggling and blushing incrediously.

 

 

"Yoong. Will you stop that?" I said irritatingly.

 

 

"Why? Are you jealous?"

 

 

"Of course not!! Go home now and help Umma to buy the weekly groceries."

 

 

"But I want to ---"

 

 

"I said N.O.W! Or else I'll burn your Rilakkuma into ashes!"

 

 

Yoong immediately run for his rilakkuma's life. "Noona! I'llseeyoulater! Bye GIRLS!" Then we walk home while skipping.

 

 

"So childish" Jessica smile at his childish act. And when she turn away to go to her home room class. She saw Yul, she was about to run after him when she remembered what her father said to her. She back away and watch him walk away.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

"Sicaaaaaaaaaa"

 

 

"Hey"

 

 

"Are you ok? Why are you not following Yul around? Where is he?"

 

 

"I don't know"

 

 

"Did something happened?"

 

 

"Nothing. It's just that..."

 

 

"That????"

 

 

"I don't think he likes me more than a friend and I'm giving up."

 

 

Taeyeon smack me really hard on my head.

 

 

"AWWW! Why did you do that?!"

 

 

"PABO! PABO! Why are you giving up easily?!!

 

 

"Stop! You don't have to hurt me like that!" covering myself from her unstoppable slap. i glare at her and she glare at me back.

 

 

After a minute of intense glaring contest. I give up. This midget is really getting on my nerves. Since the amusement park incident, me and Taeyeon became good friends. She knows my feelings towards Yul and she's the only on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter