#윤아야생일축하해

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JAESUNG HAMNIDA!!!!

 

That’s the first thing I wanted to say to all of you. For being an irresponsible author and for being away for almost 2 months? I’m really sorry! D: I’ve been in a vacation this past few weeks and I’ve been in a major block like I don’t know what to write. Well, I’m back and hope I could update again frequently.

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA!!!!!!

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

.

 

Here's an update! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So, you're on a trip with your boyfriend?"

 

"Actually, his mother is the one who invited me here. He said he won't come unless I go with him."

 

"I see... but then you chose Daniel Henny over him." Tiffany chuckled.

 

"N-no! Not really. It's just that...I don't want to lose the chance to see him."

 

"Yea right. I would do the same too!" they both giggled. "So... where is your boyfriend?"

 

Jessica realize that they are already here in the shop that she's been earlier. She search around looking for him. "He's probably somewhere looking for me."

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring

 

"Oh. Wait I have to answer this" said Tiffany. Jessica continue to look around searching for Yul.

 

"Oh. Yes? Like right now?!...But...Ok... I'll be there." She heard her sigh and turned to her with sad face. "Jessi, I'm really sorry but I really have to go. My Appa is looking for me now."

 

"It's Ok. You've help me alot and I think I can manage now. Yul will be here any minute." she said assuringly.

 

Yul? Tiffany thought. Then she remembered him again. Sad memories of him came running through her mind. But she quickly shrugged it off. It's impossible that she's thinking her ex-boyfriend to be Jessica's.

 

"Tiff? Are you ok? You look pale."

 

"Uh- Yea. I just remembered something. So, I have to go now."

 

"Thanks for helping me Tiff. I hope we can meet again"

 

"I hope so too. But you can call me anytime.Here's my calling card." she handed her a card with her number.

 

Tiffany Hwang

Vice-President, Hwang Corporation

0xxx-xxxx-xxx

 

Jessica's eyes almost puff out. "Vi--Vice-Pre-sident?!" she stutter with her eyes wide open.

 

"Don't mind it. Call me, ok? Gotta go! Bye!" she walked out elegantly, waving at me.

 

"I think I've got a very rich friend."  suddenly a hand grip in my shoulder. "AH! Kamchagya!" I said shockingly. I almost jump out of my skin in terror. Then I face the person and saw Yul; his other hand on his knees catching his breath.

 

He finally look up to me and place his other hand in my shoulder. I was about to say something when he cut me off.

 

"YAH! WHERE DID YOU GO?! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?! I THOUGHT THERE'S SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU!! I ALMOST BARGE IN THE WOMEN'S WASHROOM TO FIND YOU!"

 

I flinched at his loud voice. He's scolding me like a father to his daughter. This is the first time i see him like this. I just close my eyes tightly waiting for him to finish what his saying. When he stop, i open my right eye to see what's going on. I saw a calmer Yul this time. Maybe he realize what he did.

 

"I... I'm sorry... I'm just worried. ." he heavy sigh. "When I came back here. I was in panic mode when I didn't saw you. I thoug--"

 

I pressed my lips to his to shut him up and it work.

 

"You're ok now?"

 

"Better"

 

I smile to him.

 

"Where did you exactly go?"

 

The smile in my face is washed away.

 

If I told him about it. He'll definitely gone wild.

 

"I was just... Hmmm. Go to another shop and yea... Well, I'm here anyway." I laughed nervously.

 

"ok. Let's continue to shop and go home afterwards."

 

-------------------

 

"Welcome home, Young master."

 

"Where's Umma?"

 

"She's in the kitchen preparing for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter